British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
norbold

The Sidney And Iris Thread

OK, if you two would care to move here, we can leave the other topics free for those of us who are interested in their subject matter.

... or we could move here instead...

Steve

Yeh, I agree its like Trump v. Clinton. Having said that what is it between these two posters who seem to hate each other-wots the background- I don't get upset if someone disagrees with my erudite (I like that word) posts- not that anybody does of course!!!!!

Yeh, I agree its like Trump v. Clinton. Having said that what is it between these two posters who seem to hate each other-wots the background- I don't get upset if someone disagrees with my erudite (I like that word) posts- not that anybody does of course!!!!!

No i don't hate Iris" Bobbath, hate is a strong word just a misunderstanding.😅😅 Edited by Sidney the robin

Erudite?...is that some sort of adhesive?.

Younger readers will not understand that :cheers:

• Like 1

Normal service has seemingly been resumed! :lol:

See Post 60 in the Link:

Unsung Heroes.!

Gustix i wished Iris a happy new year and had moved on but was then shafted about discussing a subject with Steve R.How dare we!!!!😅so sad it is unbelievable. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

Normal service has seemingly been resumed! :lol:

See Post 60 in the Link:

Unsung Heroes.!

Gustix i wished Iris a happy new year and had moved on but was then shafted about discussing a subject with Steve R.How dare we!!!!so sad it is unbelievable.

Another load of old nonsense from gustix and Sid getting his knickers in a twist yet again.All i was doing was making a tongue in cheek comment in reply to a post by Steve(Chunky)....i even put a couple of smilies on the post.Obviously i wouldn't expect the likes of gustix,Steve Roberts or Siderny to understand humour though :rofl: And gustix doesn't understand irony either seeing as he spends half his time telling people they are going "off topic" :blink:

Edited by iris123

Another load of old nonsense from gustix and Sid getting his knickers in a twist yet again.All i was doing was making a tongue in cheek comment in reply to a post by Steve(Chunky)....i even put a couple of smilies on the post.Obviously i wouldn't expect the likes of gustix,Steve Roberts or Siderny to understand humour though :rofl: And gustix doesn't understand irony either seeing as he spends half his time telling people they are going "off topic" :blink:

Er! Don't understand what you're getting at? If I can be bothered to trawl back to the relevant topic/thread I seem to recall just adding a comment 'That's what public forums are like'...or some such rubbish! But, then, what do I care!

PS Don't know how to post those yellow pesky faces that appear all over the place!

Edited by steve roberts

A poor post and just shows you for what you are ✌️️surely me Steve R and gustix are not all at fault????? .A shame really i have enjoyed alot of your posts over the years some real good stuff in there some of it anyway.Now lets get to the nitty gritty you to be honest are a complete tool of the highest order i wouldnt piss on you even if you were on fire.😜 Edited by Sidney the robin