British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Your 2017 Prem Winners.

My money is on Poole or Rye House unless BV or Leicester pull something out of the bag.

With regards to Skidders comment about Gavans reply. To be fair to Gavan if Steve S had not said anything about injuries then Gavan would not have had a go but he does ask for it...........

My money is on Poole or Rye House unless BV or Leicester pull something out of the bag.

With regards to Skidders comment about Gavans reply. To be fair to Gavan if Steve S had not said anything about injuries then Gavan would not have had a go but he does ask for it...........

Injuries have always been part & parcel of the sport but you'd think it only happened to Poole in Steve's mind.

Kings Lynn (Finish top and play off winners)

Rye House

Poole

Wolves

Rye House, in it to win it!

They should be with the money they're paying riders & good luck to them & hope it's not another Belle Vue.

Kings Lynn (Finish top and play off winners)

Rye House

Poole

Wolves

Yes, Kings Lynn to win the league, we'll beat Rye House in the play off semi Poole will beat Wolverhampton in the other semi and then we'll beat Poole in the final. It's what dreams are made of
  • Like 1

Interesting to see BV written off already ,

sure we finished top last year ?

ah well ...Its all about opinions :t:

Edited by WestGorton1884

they may change there mind when your team is announced :rofl:

• Like 1

Kings Lynn, because Batchelor is capable of putting 2 points on his average, & if he does, their 3 heatleaders will be the best in the league.

Kings Lynn, because Batchelor is capable of putting 2 points on his average, & if he does, their 3 heatleaders will be the best in the league.

Totally agree though Wolves top 3 will run them close

Rye House look to have assembled a decent looking side , they should be there or thereabouts . Once the first green sheets come out there will be one or two sides making alterations . Will be about May before we know for certain who the real contenders are

The reason I didn't put Belle Vue in my top four was because of the loss of Scott Nichols. Last year he had the best average in the league for away matches and I think you may struggle on the road thi s year and not pick up enough away points to make the play offs. On a personal note I would like to see you there as I've never seen a bad meeting at the NS. If it's any consolation I thought Coventry would do well last year and look what happened to them.
  • Like 1

Two of the nine teams are yet to announce a rider, hard to predict anything until they are completed....

• Like 1