British Speedway Forum

Anything to do with Poole eh HC..

Oh gawd he's back and still with a chip on his shoulder. No-one mention Poole in any comments unless they are full of praise. :rolleyes:

• Like 5

HC did in post #204, which is what Starman picked up on!!

Oh gawd he's back and still with a chip on his shoulder. No-one mention Poole in any comments unless they are full of praise. :rolleyes:

All hail Poole, that OK Gem

• Like 1

Well, at least it will please starman. I hate Poole myself, although Dorset is nice. :)

Skidder1.........HC did in post #204, which is what Starman picked up on!!

I am very aware of that and the fact he always picks up on anything mentioning Poole that might not be 100% favourable. As far as I can see HC was commenting on track inspections/rain/Sky and that particular match involved Poole and Belle Vue. Another one that springs to my mind was at Coventry with Sky present again, rain.......oh and Poole of course. Luckily I was on holiday so missed it all.

Edited by Gemini

Well, at least it will please starman. I hate Poole myself, although Dorset is nice. :)

I am very aware of that and the fact he always picks up on anything mentioning Poole that might not be 100% favourable. As far as I can see HC was commenting on track inspections/rain/Sky and that particular match involved Poole and Belle Vue. Another one that springs to my mind was at Coventry with Sky present again, rain.......oh and Poole of course. Luckily I was on holiday so missed it all.

Another one was at Kings Lynn when Buster wanted it on but the riders didn't and Sky were not there, so its not always a Sky thing but of course Sky want it on if they have taken the time, trouble and expense to show it.

Well, at least it will please starman. I hate Poole myself, although Dorset is nice. :) do you hate Poole speedway or just the town I live there and the town is a dump .

Well, at least it will please starman. I hate Poole myself, although Dorset is nice. :) do you hate Poole speedway or just the town I live there and the town is a dump .

sorry mucked this post up

Another one was at Kings Lynn when Buster wanted it on but the riders didn't and Sky were not there, so its not always a Sky thing but of course Sky want it on if they have taken the time, trouble and expense to show it.

I found Sky weren't the problem, it was Go Speeds representative who always pushed for things to carry on no matter what.

Many a time I've heard Steve Brandon say it's on your head ###### if a rider gets injured.

Track covers were another thing Man. City Council didnt provide last year at the new BV stadium. Its in their list "to do" during 2017

Not been anywhere Gem, but you know dam well what he or she was refering to..

Not been anywhere Gem, but you know dam well what he or she was refering to..

You might not have been anywhere because you've been selecting which posts you like but you've definitely not been posting yourself for a while. I thought you might have come back a bit more chilled but obviously not. Actually I don't know what he's referring to so perhaps you can jog my memory because I don't have Sky. Presumably the circumstances were similar to the Coventry v Poole match?

................ray c..............do you hate Poole speedway or just the town I live there and the town is a dump .

I'll say just Poole Speedway if it will annoy starman. :lol: Not been to Poole for a few years but it didn't seem too bad. Loads of motorbikes on the quay one evening ~ Tuesday? Nice boat trips on the Solent Scene. Err......Old Harry Rocks, Sandbanks, Brownsea Island, Poole Pottery. Is that still there?

Edited by Gemini

Think the courts are trying to send out a message,one bloke from Hartlepool(probably Jeff Stelling)has just been given a suspended prison sentence,and fined £250,000 for selling illegal boxes in the local pubs.

Blimey,youve got to move a lot of boxes to cover that sort of fine.

But he was selling them for £1000 each!

You might not have been anywhere because you've have been selecting which posts you like but you've definitely not been posting yourself for a while. I thought you might have come back a bit more chilled but obviously not. Actually I don't know what he's referring to so perhaps you can jog my memory because I don't have Sky. Presumably the circumstances were similar to the Coventry v Poole match?

I'll say just Poole Speedway if it will annoy starman. :lol: Not been to Poole for a few years but it didn't seem too bad. Loads of motorbikes on the quay one evening ~ Tuesday? Nice boat trips on the Solent Scene. Err......Old Harry Rocks, Sandbanks, Brownsea Island, Poole Pottery. Is that still there?

You might not have been anywhere because you've have been selecting which posts you like but you've definitely not been posting yourself for a while. I thought you might have come back a bit more chilled but obviously not. Actually I don't know what he's referring to so perhaps you can jog my memory because I don't have Sky. Presumably the circumstances were similar to the Coventry v Poole match?

Yes Poole pottery is still here but the factory on the quay has long gone. Thing is we take for granted what we have here because we live here.

You will not get a better part of the world to live in..

Yes Poole pottery is still here but the factory on the quay has long gone. Thing is we take for granted what we have here because we live here.

You will not get a better part of the world to live in..

Nice part of Britain matey, but the World is stretching it a bit...

Nice part of Britain matey, but the World is stretching it a bit...

Oh i dunno, look at all the dumps in the world today, we also have the 2nd biggest natural harbour in the world. ;)