British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich Vs Sheffield Sgbc 25/03/17 7.30pm

For me it's down to heeps and Kurtz. Kurtz often very poor at Foxhall, heeps coming off a poor season. Oh and the reserves not throwing points away when in scoring positions.

I can't see past a sheffield win with Newman missing

King - 12/13

Covatti - 8/9

Heeps - 4/5

Schlein - 12/13

Hume - 3/4

Mountain - 3/4

Maybe could be close ish

Just in from playing golf, that wind is bitter, so would advise all southern softies to wrap up warm tonight :D

I can't see past a sheffield win with Newman missing

King - 12/13

Covatti - 8/9

Heeps - 4/5

Schlein - 12/13

Hume - 3/4

Mountain - 3/4

Maybe could be close ish

will be shocked if Heeps scores that little from 5 rides Cookie! Think you're right though should be close either way.

Hopefully it will be a good time for us to go to Ipswich after track alterations and newman out.Think it will be close though between two good sides.Anybody know why Josh g didn't ride last night at Poole ? Good luck to the Tigers and hope theres no injuries this season.

Didn't think riding positions were allowed to be altered after riding order declared several days before the match.

I think that's the theory Tim but it happens regularly so don't hold your breath.

What is the entrance fee this year?

Edit,looked for it and found it!!

Edited by Siggytastic

I think that's the theory Tim but it happens regularly so don't hold your breath.

Thats always happened. I can remember on numerous occasions when we've had a rider missing we've changed the riding order to move R/R and it's always moved to #2.

There queing to get in . Good turn out

• Like 1

[quote name="Charlieboy" post="2932262" timestamp="1490463583

A nybody know why Josh g didn't ride last night at Poole ? Good luck to the Tigers and hope theres no injuries this season.

think I saw somewhere that he was stuck on a motorway which got closed for 12 hours

Actually checking the 2017 rulebook-all it states is " necessary changes"- typically woolly- don`t they ever learn !!!!!

16.4 TEAM NOTIFICATIONS

16.4.1 Home Teams must notify their Opponents of the Team Line-Up at least 5 days before the

Meeting to which the Away Team must respond within 24 hours with their Team Line-Up.

Notifications must be in writing, include MA’s and where applicable, the reason for Facilities

being used.

16.4.2 At least 3 days before the Meeting, the Home Promotion must log the Team Line-Ups (inc.

NJL/SJL/MDL) Teams at the nominated SCB Website, including each riders MA, details of any

rider in a Team’s current Declaration, who will be missing, including the full reason for absence

and the Facility being used including name and MA of any Guest rider.

16.4.3 Further necessary changes must be notified, with reasons given, to the e nominated SCB

Website, Opponents, BSPA Office and Referee as soon as they are known.