British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Speedway On Tv And The Internet In 2024

BSN is the future imo

50 minutes ago, iainb said:

BSN is the future imo

Not for me it isn’t - for £9 per month through Fanseat i can get all Swedish and Danish( plus French league) which is approx 25 matches a month. Sign up at start and cancel at end.

• Haha 1

I have decided this year to bin sky - I am contenplating either a Europsoport pass or maybe a BSN one, or maybe both. BSN looks pretty slick can any users confirm confirm its a decent racenight experience / coverage?

They seem to have some decent levels of meetings lined up as well wit coverage starting potentially long before the Eurosport coverage starts which is usually in May time.

8 hours ago, GeneralMelchett said:

I have decided this year to bin sky - I am contenplating either a Europsoport pass or maybe a BSN one, or maybe both. BSN looks pretty slick can any users confirm confirm its a decent racenight experience / coverage?

They seem to have some decent levels of meetings lined up as well wit coverage starting potentially long before the Eurosport coverage starts which is usually in May time.

For me it's BSN, they don't have any input into how a meeting is run, so it's very much like attending an actual meeting pace wise with no delays waiting for adverts and interviews. 

If only BSN could tempt Sam Ermolenko and his office it would be the perfect viewing experience :D

• Haha 1

To anyone at BSN, I couldn't get you on my Samsung TV last season on a web page but was told I should be ok this season. Is that still right, thanks 

1 hour ago, rearingtogo said:

Anyone aware that Freesports has been removed from Samsung tv  app

No but Freesports and Premier sports has been taken over by via play group.

10 minutes ago, rearingtogo said:

Thanks for that info. Does that mean they are rebranding the name of their channels.

Already have

58 minutes ago, rearingtogo said:

May I ask what  name/s are they transmitting under now?

Viaplay Sports

Will Eurosport be televising any Premiership meetings this season, if so has a schedule been published?

On 3/6/2023 at 9:17 AM, Mau said:

Will Eurosport be televising any Premiership meetings this season, if so has a schedule been published?

I wonder what happens when it becomes TNT Sports midway through the season?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ElmParkRG2 said:

As I only subscribe to Discovery Plus, will I still be able to watch British Speedway and/or the Grand Prixs this year?

As i understand it you should be fine for both but saw somewhere in forum that Flagrag  (who is in sports broasdcasting) had said a few days ago he'd seem a BT showreel including speedway

On 3/7/2023 at 11:34 AM, iainb said:

I wonder what happens when it becomes TNT Sports midway through the season?

From what I have seen, Eurosport is staying as Eurosport UK at least until after the Paris Olympics next year. It's only BT Sport's that rebrands this year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1