British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Belle Vue 5/4/17 And Belle Vue V Poole 7/4/17 Ko Cup.

Well how the hell did we actually win that borefest? Have to say it the worst meeting at Poole for a while. Track produced nothing. Gate and go with the last six heats won off gate one. Well until Bjerres ef anyway.

Its all well and good having a safe smooth track but fans pay to be entertained and tonight that track produced nothing for our team of racers, allowing the Belle Vue riders to gate and clear off. They are clearly odds on favourites now to progress and in truth deserve to. Poole were last out of the gate heat after heat and were just chasing shadows. Even Sedgmen and Fricke joined in the fun.

Normally if an away rider hits the front we expect to see the Poole lads come charging through but not tonight. Belle Vue gated and just stayed there.

Still going up on Friday but we needed ten points and 2 is nowhere near enough. Hoping for Matt to tear some of the riders a second rear end after that.

Well done Belle Vue.

Hmmmm, I wonder if your report would of been the same had the Poole lads got out of the traps quicker than us and sped off into the distance. I doubt it.

• Like 2

Well how the hell did we actually win that borefest? Have to say it the worst meeting at Poole for a while. Track produced nothing. Gate and go with the last six heats won off gate one. Well until Bjerres ef anyway.

Its all well and good having a safe smooth track but fans pay to be entertained and tonight that track produced nothing for our team of racers, allowing the Belle Vue riders to gate and clear off. They are clearly odds on favourites now to progress and in truth deserve to. Poole were last out of the gate heat after heat and were just chasing shadows. Even Sedgmen and Fricke joined in the fun.

Normally if an away rider hits the front we expect to see the Poole lads come charging through but not tonight. Belle Vue gated and just stayed there.

Still going up on Friday but we needed ten points and 2 is nowhere near enough. Hoping for Matt to tear some of the riders a second rear end after that.

Well done Belle Vue.

team of racers you are joking k/k H/A N/k all gatting tarts
  • Like 1

I'm just trying to work out who Poole have in their team who are racers? Kurtz and Shanes for me

• Like 1

This Belle Vue team is going to be very good.

Don't think the tie is over though.

This Belle Vue team is going to be very good.

Don't think the tie is over though.

Agree.

smallest crowd for a long time,the ward fiasco is beginning to cost matt ford serious.still the main talking point outside tonight and in the restaurant,you cant p--ss so many people off without recrimination

Tie not over. Kurtz rattled off 3 wins on Saturday. KK will love it. Klindt will have r/r for kerr is that right??

Shane's already showed himself in the NL last year. Basically this poole will thoroughly enjoy the NSS.

That said I'm really pleased this belle vue team have delivered tonight. But for an e/f we would have won. The reserves positions concerned me but in Bewley we have a someone with heaps of potential. Paid 7 tonight. He's never seen the place. Was averaging over 8 in the PL before he got hurt last year.

Jack will get there. He only needs to score 2 a meeting. Hopefully by the 2nd half of the season he will start to settle, and you just know BV will support him with it.

• Like 1

By the sounds of it, Poole need to spend some time and money getting the racing surface up to scratch, if fans are calling 46-44 a bore fest then that isn't a good place for the promotion to be, especially after the Darcy Ward meeting. Matt Ford isn't stupid but this is definitely hurting his business right now.

However, well done to the Aces on a strong performance, but Poole will go well round the NSS so this is still a 50:50 chance

• Like 2

Well that was boring! BV deserved to win tonight without a doubt how we won I just don't know.

KK poor again for a number 1 with no win in 5 heats! And a caption that can't seem to look for his team mate! Like last week in heat 15 with Brady he pushed Klindt out on bends 1&2 in heat 12.

Highlight being Brady and James rode very well.

2 weeks running now the crowd has been poor! That Darcy meeting has done some damage.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole
  • Like 2

Well that was boring! BV deserved to win tonight without a doubt how we won I just don't know.

KK poor again for a number 1 with no win in 5 heats! And a caption that can't seem to look for his team mate! Like last week in heat 15 with Brady he pushed Klindt out on bends 1&2 in heat 12.

Highlight being Brady and James rode very well.

2 weeks running now the crowd has been poor! That Darcy meeting has done some damage.

We never deserved to win that at all. Nuff said.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

KK will never let Poole down. Yep, ok. If you say so :lol:

• Like 1

For Poole the Kurtz and Klint show.

Way early yet but KK needs to get going.

Yeah, KK needs to get going...............straight back to Poland....and never come back!!!....Absolute rubbish tonight, a no.1 who doesn't even look likely to win a race on his HOME TRACK!!

He gated a couple of times and still couldn't win a race......pathetic from Kasprzak......Should of kept Holder!!!!!!

• Like 2

Poole very lucky they have Klindt at reserve as they look weak.

smallest crowd for a long time,the ward fiasco is beginning to cost matt ford serious.still the main talking point outside tonight and in the restaurant,you cant p--ss so many people off without recrimination

I doubt that Chris Holder or Doyle will get a good reception at Poole after the ward meeting disaster that seems to have damaged the Poole crowds.

• Like 2