British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice League Sunday 8th October Live On Tv

Iversen broken shoulder. Kildermand bad finger break.

Edited by marky

Both Iversen and Kildemand injured is very bad news for Piraterna who already have Greg H injured.

That'll mean Piraterna won't have to pay them then?! Oh hang on a minute they are not paying them anyway.....!!! :shock::mad:

That'll mean Piraterna won't have to pay them then?! Oh hang on a minute they are not paying them anyway.....!!! :shock::mad:

Iversen has been caught out again?

Iversen likely missed the rest of the season. He says to JydskeVestkusten that he have big pains and that his season likely is over.

- Jeg ligger fortsat til observation, for jeg slog også hovedet. Min hjelm flækkede, men det er klart værst med skulderen. Jeg er blevet skannet, og der er desværre et brud på højre skulder, fortæller Niels-Kristian Iversen.

Im still in observation because I also banged my head. My helmed split but it is definitely worst with the shoulder.
I have had a scan and unfortunately it is a fracture on the right shoulder NKI says.

http://www.jv.dk/speedway/Niels-Kristian-Iversen-i-store-smerter-Min-saeson-er-nok-forbi/artikel/2532307

Could be shaping up for a Stal v Mickey Mouse final...especially if Wroclaw ride in the next 2 weeks like they did on Sunday.

Got my flight booked for the 2nd leg of the final, so it may be another evening in "the cage" at ZG for me. Fingers crossed for a bit of luck in the semi-finals!!

Semi-final both legs announced - all UK times( Wroclaw must have decided to have 1st leg at home)

Sunday 3rd September 3.30pm Wroclaw v Gorzow 6pm Leszno v Zielona Gora

Sunday 10th September 3.30pm Zielona Gora v leszno 6pm Gorzow v Wroclaw

Edited by racers and royals

Semi-final both legs announced - all UK times( Wroclaw must have decided to have 1st leg at home)

Good decision. I would always try to build up a lead to put pressure on the opposition.

Seems it wasn't so much a choice, rather a necessity for Wrocław. Their stadium is being used for the City marathon on the date of the 2nd leg.

TYLKO FALUBAZ!!!

not a fan of falubaz but love the passion of their fans for their team

not a fan of falubaz but love the passion of their fans for their team

Was there on Sunday in Wroclaw, they're great fun and the atmosphere in those stadiums is something else.

Who will replace Stal Gorzows injured riders? Very tough to beat Wroclaw with a weakened team?

Edited by Shockster

Who will replace Stal Gorzows injured riders? Very tough to beat Wroclaw with a weakened team?

They have only lost NKI and have linus Sundstrom in their squad and depending on NKI`s average they might be able to use R/R for him(that is as long as he is out for some time)

edit looks like NKI is 2nd in Gorzow averages so they can use R/R(rider can`t ride within 14days if they use R/R)

Edited by racers and royals

They have only lost NKI and have linus Sundstrom in their squad and depending on NKI`s average they might be able to use R/R for him(that is as long as he is out for some time)

edit looks like NKI is 2nd in Gorzow averages so they can use R/R(rider can`t ride within 14days if they use R/R)

Cheers R+R. Can they use all riders in Poland for RR including their top average rider. Assume that's Zmarzlik?