British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Rye House Rockets 10/5/17

I n the absence of the sidelined Krzysztof Kasprzak, Swindon's Nick Morris has been booked to guest, with Poole captain Hans Andersen shifting to number one.

Read that.....

Thank you very much

Read this from the Speedway Regs.

18.12.4 The Guest assumes the position and MA of the Missing rider.

Speedway has some odd rules if Morris replaces a number one then he should be in that position.

Andersen moving to no. one means it's r/r for KK doesn't it??

Now Morris starts at 1. What a confusing day.

Which is where he should have been all along..................................... :neutral:

• Like 1

Now Morris starts at 1. What a confusing day.

He was always at one. The bloke who wrote the newspaper article doesn't know the rules.

Not a rule I agree with actually. Manager should be allowed to programme the top 5 in any order they see fit.

• Like 1

I really hope we are not going to have another health hazard speedway meeting tonight and drive more people away ?

Is the tide in or out?

😀

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 2

Rye making it easy for Poole tonight so far. I await the match report when Poole win.......been missing recently!

• Like 1

No tactical in heat 7 !!!! Is the Rockets team manager asleep :rolleyes:

Morris bloody hell. Might be on decent form but number one he ain't. Banana skin written all over this.

At least its been dry so we know the track will be more to our liking.

Post might need correcting, even with one exclusion he scored more than your number 1 would have.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

There's nothing in today's Echo quoting MF as saying anything of the sort. The only reference to the line-ups is the alphabetical order - which obviously shows Andersen first!!!

No he wasn;t quoted as saying it but it was in the paper so a reporter got it wrong i expect.

Post might need correcting

Typical usual Shovlar rubbish to be honest! Everyone knew Morris would outscore KK quite easily. Rye and their management giving it to Poole tonight who have Newman and Klindt off form. 5 Man Rockets giving it a good go but the expected easy home win that we all said would happen
  • Like 3

Do the Poole management want their dirt/dust back? My hair and eyes are full of it :-/

Poor meeting from a rye point of view and I've got the displeasure of a 2 hour+ journey home with a Rye supporting other half!

• Like 4

Solid by Poole.Newman excluded(easing his self back in).