British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Adrian Miedzinski

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/694695/adrian-miedzinski-jest-zagrozeniem-dla-siebie-i-innych-powinien-zostac-przebadan

This article does not translate well but its incredible to read. It says that Meidzinski is a danger to others riders but this stems from concussion a few years ago. A Doctor claims Miedzinski has no idea when to shut of the gas or any thought of self preservation.

It needs proper translation.

Edited by marky

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/694695/adrian-miedzinski-jest-zagrozeniem-dla-siebie-i-innych-powinien-zostac-przebadan

This article does not translate well but its incredible to read. It says that Meidzinski is a danger to others riders but this stems from concussion a few years ago. A Doctor claims Miedzinski has no idea when to shut of the gas or any thought of self preservation.

It needs proper translation.

I'd say Miedzinski needs a proper translation himself.

He was involved in the incident which put Emil Sayfutdinov out of the GP series in 2013, just when Emil was looking like a potential champion.

Edited by Rob McCaffery

Lot of people are suggesting that he Miedzinski should have some psych testing cause he is a danger to himself and others and this has been going on for a while.

• Like 1

He seriously need looking into even if this report is half right.

He did more then enough damage to Emil - I never forget that crash.

Its one thing being a danger to yourself, but when others are put at risk its time to protect others.

What was Nicki Pedersen's excuse, I read once where he said he wasn't in total control of his bike!

Isn't he the most (with 4) excluded rider in Polish speedway at the moment?

Isn't he the most (with 4) excluded rider in Polish speedway at the moment?

I'm no fan of Miedzinski but I'm not convinced he deserved the exclusion for the clash with Doyle. Doyle lifted and moved to the right entering the turn. I wasn't sure what Miedzinski did wrong in that clash.

I'm no fan of Miedzinski but I'm not convinced he deserved the exclusion for the clash with Doyle. Doyle lifted and moved to the right entering the turn. I wasn't sure what Miedzinski did wrong in that clash.

That`s not how I saw it at all, IMO Miedzinski was turning left on Doyle most of the way down the home straight and was rightly excluded.

What does everyone else think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzNXb5bF5_c

• Like 1

So its heat 14, restarted after first bend incident between Doyle and Medzinski, in rerun Medzinski goes from the fence straight to inside but Doyle already there. Medzinski goes into fence but persime thats where Doyle got injury to right foot.

Medzinskis move was similar to what Nicki Pedersen did in one of his two GPs this year - took someone to the fence then wants to go to the inside all in one move - not on

So its heat 14, restarted after first bend incident between Doyle and Medzinski, in rerun Medzinski goes from the fence straight to inside but Doyle already there. Medzinski goes into fence but persime thats where Doyle got injury to right foot.

Medzinskis move was similar to what Nicki Pedersen did in one of his two GPs this year - took someone to the fence then wants to go to the inside all in one move - not on

There's one thing being a hard and determined rider, and then there's injuring people.

That`s not how I saw it at all, IMO Miedzinski was turning left on Doyle most of the way down the home straight and was rightly excluded.

Doyle is no stranger to hard/dirty riding. I didn't really see that Miedzinski did anything wrong in the first one, Doyle bailed out to get the rerun. In the rerun Doyle lifted and turned in later than you'd expect - if he hadn't a collision may have been avoided but I don't think there was anything malicious in that one from either of them, just a racing incident when two came together. Can't comment on Miedzinski's other misdemeanours as I don't recall seeing them. There is a difference between hard and dirty riding and certainly Doyle oversteps in my view on occasion, as did Lindgren before him, NP and Gollob before that.

If you not seen Emil - Miedzinski crash August 2013 take a look. Finished Emils year whe he was in with a strong chance of being world champ, and who knows if its still affecting him now. Certainly as he gets older he will suffer with his heath because of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da-5O8wY_RA

and Emil was excluded!

Edited by OveFundinFan

Was certainly a bad crash but still nothing like as dirty as I've seen some when they go right to the fence - in the old days the guy on the outside would shut off knowing the gap would close. He must have known Emil was there because he didn't go right to the fence and in fact moved away from it but it was enough to cause the crash. I'm not convinced it was deliberate move to knock him off. Now Ben Howe on Ronni Pedersen at Peterborough is a different story, as were some of the Gollob and NP moves.

Doyle is no stranger to hard/dirty riding. I didn't really see that Miedzinski did anything wrong in the first one, Doyle bailed out to get the rerun. In the rerun Doyle lifted and turned in later than you'd expect - if he hadn't a collision may have been avoided but I don't think there was anything malicious in that one from either of them, just a racing incident when two came together. Can't comment on Miedzinski's other misdemeanours as I don't recall seeing them. There is a difference between hard and dirty riding and certainly Doyle oversteps in my view on occasion, as did Lindgren before him, NP and Gollob before that.

regarding latest Meeting I agree with you Miedzinski did not do much wrong was pushed out in 1st running and Doyle jumped off. 50/50 in rerun IMO if Doyle hadn't lifted he would not have collided with.There was some very hard moves from a number of riders in that meeting.

It's not dirty as he was on the outside and was the vulnerable rider. It could be described as a clash of two determined riders. Neither wanted to shut off the gas.

As for the Emil crash. I've seen a lot worse moves in the GP's. It was a ruthless move but that is hard racing. Emil could have shut off the gas and no accident would have happened. Emil kept the gas on and hit the fence.