British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulf

Wolves V Kings Lynn Koc 26th June 17

Lambert was the only Stars rider that turned up for the League meeting at Wolves. This has a hammering written all over it.

Bet your upset that it wasnt the case

Just above the hand

😆😅

Buddum Tish....

I'm here all week...

Edited by mikebv

Not saying Wolves were busting a gut necessarily but that's an encouraging display against arguably the best team in the league on the track least suited to our skills.

Hopefully they can take that into Wednesday at Belle Vue.

• Like 1

See Chris is still showing his Monmore form. Decent performance by Kings Lynn.

Not saying Wolves were busting a gut necessarily but that's an encouraging display against arguably the best team in the league on the track least suited to our skills.

Hopefully they can take that into Wednesday at Belle Vue.

Lynn will go well at the NSS we are more vulnerable at home think this could be difficult.

Not being there it's hard to makes comments of any relevance except by the scores. This must go down as a good result for the Stars as it was much closer affair then I imagined. Something about this fixture in that we always go there with riders missing. Whether this is down to luck or bad luck who knows, but just for once, it would be interesting to see a match where both teams were at full strength.

Pleased for the Wolves fans that this was a closely fought match, and it was only toward the end that Wolves pushed home their advantage. To me nothing is worse then looking at a foregone conclusion... Batch and Rose scored well, as did Jorgensen . RR and Ayres done their bit , but from a former World Champion , you don't expect 3 NS... Shame that, he never has liked that track.,

Not surprising on a tight track in what was pretty much a dead rubber, and not entirely dissimilar to Worrall last weekend.

4 from 4 for Lambert tonight, all the points from 2nd places coming in the reserve races.

I'd say it's a worry for Saturday.

4 from 4 for Lambert tonight, all the points from 2nd places coming in the reserve races.

I'd say it's a worry for Saturday.

never mind Saturday- why wasn't he fit to ride for Lynn last night yet 24 hours later is fit to ride in Sweden ? Will he ride at Belle vue tomorrow? or won't he fancy that one either ? he might be saved by the weather on that one .

never mind Saturday- why wasn't he fit to ride for Lynn last night yet 24 hours later is fit to ride in Sweden ? Will he ride at Belle vue tomorrow? or won't he fancy that one either ? he might be saved by the weather on that one .

Out of interest, what is your issue with Lambert? Clearly the day after the Lynn meeting he was racing while far from fully fit. Would you have been happier if he had raced for Lynn and scored 2 or 3 points, rather than being able to use a facility?

Out of interest, what is your issue with Lambert? Clearly the day after the Lynn meeting he was racing while far from fully fit. Would you have been happier if he had raced for Lynn and scored 2 or 3 points, rather than being able to use a facility?

no issue what so ever would have said the same had it been Holder Batch or any of the team - I just want our 1-7 to turn out for official Kings Lynn fixtures - how can he be unfit then 24 hours later ride , had he not rode tonight there is no problem. at all .

What is his issue with Lynn more like. Only ever whinges nowadays.

What is his issue with Lynn more like. Only ever whinges nowadays.

Didnt think Lambert had an issue with Lynn, I'm a regular supporter of Lynn an not seen him whinge either :rofl:

Maybe he was a bit worse for wear feeling a bit battered and bruised, by the sound of the reports it was a hefty crash :cry:

Edited by ashtree123