British Speedway Forum
idh

Sgb Championship Best Pairs 2017

I've just been trying to catch up on here and it's a bit like walking in a cow field trying to avoid all the c**p ! :rofl:

• Like 3

I think Crescent Girl's suggestion of Belle Vue fits the bill.

Yes only Cook and S worall to get an advantage

I think Crescent Girl's suggestion of Belle Vue fits the bill.

Why do i suspect you are the same person Dick?😂😂
  • Like 2

Why do i suspect you are the same person Dick?

Surely not another alias. :rofl:

• Like 1

Yes only Cook and S worall to get an advantage

didnt ritchie worrall ride there as well one time ?

It'll just give him more time on the beer in Cardiff, doing coke with some pretty high profile people in the sport, getting a bollckin by the police for having a dust up with a cab driver, having a fight with one of the Hortons, and bedding a pretty-ish steward from the stadium...

Actually, no, that was just one of our years at Cardiff.. a great weekend had by all :lol:

All the best to everyone down there this weekend..

Oooor, it gives him time to go to Poland for the world U-21s ;) (Which if it goes anything like the practice... Might be off also...)

Edited by Dandelion

If the BSPA are looking for a track that wont see much action come end of August or beginning of September and is free on a weekend night. Hello Berwick. :D

And we know how to use track covers.

• Like 8

Why do i suspect you are the same person Dick?

Get to f**k. Not me, officer!

Edited by crescent girl

The idea of a neutral venue further north has appeal for a re-staging, and the (very) obvious place would be Belle Vue, if a suitable date can be found.

Somerset is and always will be perfect for the Pairs, but only on the night before a Cardiff GP, as the Championship is now a northern competition.

Berwick quickly found that covering only the bends was futile, and have since perfected the art. l'm certain any club following their lead need only pick up the phone to be advised on the best way to go about the process.

Maybe now they will have to cover between Heats ,that way they may be able to run 15 Hts .!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

Maybe now they will have to cover between Heats ,that way they may be able to run 15 Hts .!!!!!!!

Ive been told it stopped raining just after 6 and brightened up... if they covered the whole track PROPERLY it would of been on, but they didn't as they only covered then bends and even they was wet.

Very feasible

Ive been told it stopped raining just after 6 and brightened up... if they covered the whole track PROPERLY it would of been on, but they didn't as they only covered then bends and even they was wet.

Yip

A quote from Rob Godfrey, vice-chairman of the British Speedway Promoters’ Association on the BSPA News pages, "The track covers were on and the rain stopped at 6.20pm. In my opinion we could have started the meeting with nothing more than a 15-minute delay."

Selective truth re the covers and of course, in his view!

• Like 1