British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulf

Wolves V Rye House 10th July

You talk such a load of crap

Please define horror track??

Do you mean its scary?

Is it tricky? Yes but hardly constitutes the use of the word horror.

I would imagine the people who watched the SWC from Kings Lynn on that big fast track will be keen to actually see some racing.

So in your opinion all tracks should be big, wide and fast. ell there's always one

I think that his opinion is clouded by his dislike of Stevebrum and nothing would please him more than it being a bad meeting tonight with lots of crashes and everyone blaming the track.

Monmore is small but in my opinion the best small track in the country, it often produces good racing mainly I think because although small it is wide compared to some tracks.

it regularly hosted the British final and also got voted track of the year many times so it can't be all that bad.

• Like 1

Starting a post with "you talk such a load of crap" is an unusual way of engaging someone in a debate but I'll humour you.

Which part of the post you replied to is a load of crap?

Several posts with same opinion suggests they have a point, is that crap?

The ratio is what it is, sorry if you think its crap.

It is only my opinion that I think it is sad to expect post after post from several different neutral fans like the last time the horror track was on TV, feel free to call it crap if you like.

I'll be amazed if there are no newbies watching tonight, I'm surprised you think hoping brum is wrong again and hoping for another good meeting is crap, but you're entitled to your opinion.

I lost interest in your post after you decided my post was a load of crap, sorry. Fwiw the responses are monmore, yes, yes, obviously, no.

Not one post mentioned horror track , tricky yes, mistakes yes, poorly prepared once or twice.

You really cannot have much grasp of what a good track is if you think its a horror track

• Like 1

Monmore is always prepared well. Not denying that.

But fact is the place is a borefest. All small tracks are tbh

Disagree seen many good meetings at small tracks, lakeside as well, Eastbourne not so good. Not everybody's cup of tea it seems!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Anyone know how Rob Branford picked up his injury the only info on the Rye site says he has a shoulder injury.

Don't know but a few people will hope it's a long recovery (judging by some recent comments).

Monmore is always prepared well. Not denying that.

But fact is the place is a borefest. All small tracks are tbh

Absolute tosh.........have you ever watched a speedway meeting or you just used to the motocross track at Poole

ALL tracks have good and bad meetings.

I went to Peterborough years ago and watched the home team gate and get 5-1 after 5-1..........snorefest.

Remember going to Eastbourne in 2003 and seeing some unbelievable racing with Mark Loram and Joe Screen against the Karlsson brothers, all throwing the bikes at each other, outstanding skills.

Wolves is a far better track then Poole both in prep and quality of racing unless you get excited by riders struggling to ride lumps and humps

Edited by Gavan

Still in two minds whether to go or not. Removal men take our furniture and possessions from Hoddesdon Monday morning, before we tidy up, hand the keys over and take the long trip up to the North East corner of England. We could take a detour to Wolverhampton, but that would mean getting back at around 2.30-3am.

Heart vs head

That's what I'm thinking

I reckon as a diehard supporter you should go as it ain't going to be easy to see your team in the flesh for a while.

Don't know but a few people will hope it's a long recovery (judging by some recent comments).

I know, and Rye let Ellis Perks go who is now guesting for Wolves tonight and I reckon most Rye fans would rather have Ellis than Rob as he has really improved.

• Like 1

How's the weather it's been raining in Birmingham for the last two hours

Edited by Game On

Is Robbo riding at reserve tonight?

Yes.

• Like 1

Why do so many topics turn in to two people slagging each other off.

Shut up you tart :t:

• Like 2

Why do you mention Poole in every post?

I just said Wolves is always prepared well.

I personally don't like small tracks that's all.

You called Wolves a borefest.....you said most small tracks were,............merly just telling you your talking rubbish

No you shut up tosser

Ok, I'm a lover not a fighter.