British Speedway Forum
mrss

Stars V Pirates. 13 July

Shovlar = liar and troll

Always good reading that I'm not the only one with that opinion of him.

Clearly said Batchelor faked injury

Clearly said Lambert should be banned for 6 months

What sort of numpty enjoys the decline of our sport!!!

Was never at the meeting but posting like he was until found out. Comedy gold

• Like 3

Nighty night!

looking outside its dark

Dont know if to believe you or not🤥😂😂🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Like 1

Our track was fine last night.

BGT Winner👊🏼👊🏼💦💦

Tonight Mathew..............Shuvvy is..............Matt Fraud :party:

I am a neutral and have been following the evenings event's on here and given the comments from Steve Shovlar, assumed that He was there only to find he has been interpreting someone else's interpretation of what has been occurring. Be better sticking to facts.

• Like 4

Well Robert Lambert has been answering fans questions about the track on twitter. Well done to him for that!

• Like 3

Just read the fastest times of the season tonight.So very grippy.A mans track maybe.

• Like 3

Holder can be given a ban for witholding his services if he refused to go out in heat 13 for his 3rd ride. It's happened in the past (David Kujawa for Newport) and as pointed out that would mean the end of his British season.

Would also mean Poole get a bargain signing for 2018

Hopefully it might be the last we see of Holder in Britain, if we're really lucky Bratchelor might go too.

• Like 2

How long will people pay £17 to watch a competition that was actually being decided in the pits rather than on track?

British Speedway will only recover when it realises you cannot keep giving the paying public poor value for money. Did ANYONE think of the paying public tonight?

Poole got their four points so for too many that's all that matters. It isn't.

It's said that the senior Aussies only race here to get visas. If so it shows, Doyle excepted.

Edited by Rob McCaffery
  • Like 4

I apologise to R.Lambert for saying he punched someone and for calling him a brat in the heat of the moment. Tensions were high at the stadium and on here tonight.

Batchelor I didn't realise he fell but he does have a reputation for giving up when tracks are not to his liking and that's why I thought he just walked out but I was wrong.

I have enjoyed this thread but I also regret some of my posts on this thread.

Tensions were running high and we needed a win badly tonight after Lynn winning at our place

In the end 4 big league points in the bag.

Night all.

At least when u go on one you see the error of your ways.TJ ain't to bad ;)

• Like 1

Robert Lambert has just gone into the crowd and tried to punch a spectator!

Get ya facts right, I stood on first bend and some Knob Head was hurling verbal abuse at Lambert, he then came running round and went up to him and said if you've got something to say.......say it to my face.......Bloke then shut up and wouldn't then speak to him, NO PUNCHES WERE THROWN, Robert was calm and wanted to talk but the load mouth lost his tounge hahaha

• Like 3

Well there were riders on both teams that didn't given of their best. And yes, I was there. Unfortunately, for the good turn out of home fans, there were more of the home team who threw in the towel. When there are riders attacking the track and clocking times within half a second of that 15 year old track record, you have to question the commitment of certain individuals. The fans were incredibly patient during the major track work that took place after heat 8. But to witness an almost total collapse of the home team was shameful. What should have been a keenly competed tie between 2 sides with a real prospect of getting to the play offs, descended into farce.

I wish I hadn't been there to witness this.

• Like 2

How come Lambert hasn't been chucked out of the meeting?

Because he has NOT PUNCHED ANYONE only confronted the knobhead who was verbally abusing him

Get ya fact right idiot

No I wasn't there tonight. Couldn't make it due to long planned business meetings today. However was speaking to someone who was there throughout the meeting, and got the info as it was happening.

Maybe when the Lambert family sees all your slander they will sue you and rightly so for someone who wasn't there you are a sad pathetic loud mouth idiot.....

Picture on Twitter of Lambert attacking a fan.

that picture does on show any such thing if he punched anyone don't you think the police would be involved

UPDATE! R. Lambert didnt punch anyone read his tweet.

I apologise to you Robert

Nobody rumbled anything. I never said or pretended I was there. Lol!

Baz is a very reliable poster on here. Sorry you don't like what was happening at Kings Lynn this evening.

Totally disgraceful behaviour from Kings Lynn. Well done to Middlo and the Poole lads for getting on with the job and leaving with the 4 big points.

At least Gater1 had the balls to apologise to Lambert so Steve Shovlar why don't you grow a pair and do the same.......

• Like 3

cause of away win

commonly refered to as a BUNG........money talks