British Speedway Forum
mrss

Stars V Pirates. 13 July

r/r should help a bit but Matt needs to convince Milik to get over here.

Milik already riding 3 leagues - Poland Sweden and his own domestic Czech League. For him to be a realistic choice he would need to either drop Sweden or wait til all his Czech commitments are done!!

As for KK we can only hope he continues last night's Heat 13 performance!!

Edited by Skidder1

Milik already riding 3 leagues - Poland Sweden and his own domestic Czech League. For him to be a realistic choice he would need to either drop Sweden or wait til all his Czech commitments are done!!

As for KK we can only hope he continues last night's Heat 13 performance!!

Well he isn't changing anybody's mind about his enigma tag at the moment, I am going tonight but expecting a thrashing.

MILIK IS NOT COMING OVER HERE!

Why do you think we signed R. Worrall?

Ill tell you why.

Its because no decent foreigner wants to come over here. R. Worrall wouldve been about the 5th or 6th option on Matt's shortlist tbh.

I am not disrepecting R. Worrall.

Richie is a good Speedway rider all i am saying is if a Milik, Madsen, Gomolski or someone like that wanted to come over here then Richie wouldnt have been signed.

you have been knocking richie ever since it was said he was coming :rofl:

r/r should help a bit but Matt needs to convince Milik to get over here.

How, already does 3 leagues. Although it was said last night that the Czech league finishes before July 31st?

Ill tell you why.

Its because no decent foreigner wants to come over here. R. Worrall wouldve been about the 5th or 6th option on Matt's shortlist tbh.

Richie is a good Speedway rider all i am saying is if a Milik, Madsen, Gomolski or someone like that wanted to come over here then Richie wouldnt have been signed.

Gomolski does want to come over here!!! He's always mentioning on twitter he wants a British club.

Cant see us getting anything from this meeting tbh but would be nice to see a gutsy display and well done Ritchie no Brady Kurtz but gave it a real go

Not sure tonight will be as straightforward for the Stars as last night.

I can't remember seeing KK drop a point at Lynn! He was one of the few No.1's to give Niels a race over the past few seasons.

Have faith , Even if KK scored plenty, I still cant see them scoring enough......

I know he does 3 leagues but he can drop one.

It would have to be one of Poland and Sweden, which realistically means Sweden. Why would he choose to ride Britain rather than Sweden though?

not getting paid in sweden or not getting paid in poland? or not getting paid in either??

Edited by poole keith

Ill tell you why.

Richie was signed because it is temporary replacement, what foreign rider would change all his plans for a short term contract.

It would have to be one of Poland and Sweden, which realistically means Sweden. Why would he choose to ride Britain rather than Sweden though?

Well if all the meetings are like Tuesday then I would rather ride in England.

What is it with our team Manager that he always wants to put our weakest rider in Heat 14. It's happened three times now....One of the important races of the night and inevitably we have to field, our weakest rider, Ayres to have his compulsory 3 rd ride. all because the Manager had changed reserve in heat 8. Putting Rose in Heat 8 means he had 2 rides on the trot. It would have been better all round to have left Ayres in heat 8 and put Rose in 14 when it would have been far more important to do well... Last night it could've back fired...

• Like 1

This could very easily be tricky, all it takes is for KK and Starke to have good nights and things could get very tight.

As for getting Ayres three rides out of the way, it's as broad as it is long for me. You either try and get the meeting won early or bank on a heat 14 advantage, thought Rose scored well last night and we won the match so it didn't turn out too badly.

GB

Rose will have Starke on toast in this meeting.

We need KK to score a 15 point max for us to have a chance tonight.

I think Starke will be ok he is certainly in for a busy evening!