British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

King's Lynn V Rye House 19/07/17

Still no reason for Kai's absence tomorrow. Why can't the management be honest with the fans?

Anyone know why Huckenback is missing, or is it a state secret.

I was thinking the same."Unavailable" isn't good enough really.

I emailed the club yesterday to ask for an explanation for Kai's absence but haven't had a reply. Not that I really expected one. If the club can't be bothered nor can I. Will stay at home tomorrow and save my money.

Anyone know why Huckenback is missing, or is it a state secret.

Buster will tell you tomorrow in the match day programme. and I won't mention it again. :nono::nono:

Apparently he's riding in Germany

Ah now I understand. The fans are such delicate little flowers that the club thought they couldn't cope with the facts. Now isn't that considerate of them ;)

Ah now I understand. The fans are such delicate little flowers that the club thought they couldn't cope with the facts. Now isn't that considerate of them ;)

To be honest some of them can't.

Reading through Germany speedway Team Websites there is no Teams riding tommorrow that Kai is in. So either ist not because he is riding in Germany or thier Website updaters are worst than ours.

Reading through Germany speedway Team Websites there is no Teams riding tommorrow that Kai is in. So either ist not because he is riding in Germany or thier Website updaters are worst than ours.

Just quoting what someone put on Facebook, but you are correct so who knows
  • Like 1

Probably injury as he fell in the SEC.

Still no reason for Kai's absence tomorrow. Why can't the management be honest with the fans?

It's not in their DNA ( Did Not Answer )

Just quoting what someone put on Facebook, but you are correct so who knows

Wouldn't it be great if Kai or the club put out a simple tweet or update via facebook.... I really can not understand what the problem is and why everything seems to be such a big secret?

• Like 2

Probably injury as he fell in the SEC.

It's not in their DNA ( Did Not Answer )

Took a big hit in the SEC. Looked to be a very painful leg injury.

If Kai is injured why don't they just say that. But then why do we need to know we are just the mugs who paid every time