British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

King's Lynn V Rye House 19/07/17

Well following on from Thursday night's debacle will the track be to the liking of the Aussie duo.Luckily i didn't witness last Wednesday,sometimes having to be at work is good.

Who will the Stars have to replace Rose.Maybe Newman,Kerr or do we have another Aussie in Tungate.We need to have a decent reserve as Rye have Robson at reserve.

This will be a testing time for the team to bounce back from last week,and must start winning at home to even think about making the play-offs.

Edited by tellboy

Wasn't the debacle last Thursday?

Yes it was,night work frazzles my brain,now edited :D

At least Lynn fans can put things right, now all we need is the riders and promoters to learn how to lol

I really hope this comes good for all the supporters of kings Lynn sad affair

Edited by ray c

I really hope this comes good for all the supporters of kings Lynn sad affair

well one things for sure it can't get much worse at the club . But Thursday night is already swept under the carpet by the looks of it .
  • Like 1

well one things for sure it can't get much worse at the club . But Thursday night is already swept under the carpet by the looks of it .

Sadly, no good will come of that. Sweeping things under the carpet means that the ugly, dirty bit of it is still lurking there. Hopefully not to be repeated, but I am not holding my breath.

Will take noddy off you, you can have kasprzak

Will take noddy off you, you can have kasprzak

a true supporter I don't think if everything is true in what's been said Chris should not ride anywhere at the moment and certainly not for us!!

I know it's early days, but thunderstorms are forecast for Wednesday. Good luck to all you brave and patient souls thinking of attending.

We have already had one meeting cancelled at KL this season due to a 5 mile an hour wind (24 hours before the meeting) so no chance if there is a semi black cloud around Norwich on Wednesday.

• Like 3

Four of us went last time, but after the "light breeze forecast" call off last time, thats us not going, will head for Swindon the next day.

• Like 1

a true supporter I don't think if everything is true in what's been said Chris should not ride anywhere at the moment and certainly not for us!!

A not win at any cost Poole fan.. :t:

Hopefully holder will be suspended for withholding his services meaning we won't have to see him in our team .it will also mean he will be unable to sign for his beloved pirates as it will be past the cut off date for signings.Harsh? Yes . Tough. You reap what You sow. Buster tried a new surface to give people what they asked for I.e better racing , and produced a very grippy track that most of the riders attacked , even bachelor to start with .In my opinion the ensuing debacle was caused by 2 main culprits and they should be held accountable.Fingers crossed it's good bye and good riddance to the whinging Aussies

• Like 4