British Speedway Forum

Might not yet see a Holder at Poole in 2018. The teenage whinger can only mean Jack Holder. Brady is signed and sealed.

Jack Holder not being considered and going elsewhere imo..

Does anyone know what time Matt Ford was on the radio yesterday.

Leicester going for two big top end riders from the sounds of things.

Has Matt gone out to the AGM this year.

Perhaps both Holders are Somerset bound

Now that's an interesting concept😉 I've read that on here before somewhere mmmmm🤔

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

Nah, both Holder's will be back I'm sure of it. It's just Matt trying to steer you off course, always does it when a rider is heavily rumoured and then ta-da they are signed. I'm not falling for it!

• Like 2

Nah, both Holder's will be back I'm sure of it. It's just Matt trying to steer you off course, always does it when a rider is heavily rumoured and then ta-da they are signed. I'm not falling for it!

well let's hope your wrong because I feel we need change next season as Matt said some of the rider's from last season will not be back I think jack is one of them Edited by ray c

well let's hope your wrong because I feel we need change next season as Matt said some of the rider's from last season will not be back I think jack is one of them

I think they will both be back newspaper report all smoke and mirrors.

Jack Holder won't be back! It's up to Chris if he wants to come to Poole an offer is on the table. If not Matt has other options to look at so no problem! Poole will have a strong team in 2018.

• Like 1

Jack Holder won't be back! It's up to Chris if he wants to come to Poole an offer is on the table. If not Matt has other options to look at so no problem! Poole will have a strong team in 2018.

Surprising news I would have thought if Chris was back so would Jack especially on his current average which is even more of a bargain than Chris's.

Surprising news I would have thought if Chris was back so would Jack especially on his current average which is even more of a bargain than Chris's.

I agree.

Too much pressure put on youngsters like Jack. Some forget what he achieved when riding for Peterborough in Champ last season which was a step up from his 1.5 seasons riding for Plymouth. Also look what he did in those end of season POL EXL meetings.

Any young rider who can make it into the Torun team for next season in my book is good enough and should continue to improve.

Additionally some may not realise but Jack scored 27 bonus points from 26 meetings which was the second highest bp of any rider in the Prem in 2017. BP are not incl in the GSA but in effect it added a point to his GSA in real terms.

I agree he let his frustrations out at times but he is still young and wants to do well. He can do without undue pressure and in a team where other riders do the job they were employed to do (and 2017 was not a good season for that at poole with some riders), then I can only see improvement in the guy. Especially if Chris also signs.

• Like 1

If it was only about scores on the track rather than attitude off it, the team line-up would be far easier.

• Like 3

Holders think they are bigger than everyone in British Speedway be better off at Poole without them think there ship has sailed.

• Like 1

Holders think they are bigger than everyone in British Speedway be better off at Poole without them think there ship has sailed.

Sailed back to Wimborne road