British Speedway Forum

Is this what we get the same person under 2,000 aliases putting up basically the same team and saying the same thing how boring yawn yawn cmon mods this is getting ridiculous!!

• Like 1

If Poole aren't interested in young Jack I feel older bro may find that a stumbling block , I'd take a chance on Mini Holder at Swindon

Would be a great signing for you guys. Only going to improve his average.

If Poole aren't interested in young Jack I feel older bro may find that a stumbling block , I'd take a chance on Mini Holder at Swindon

Not a bad idea, would be a good swap for Adam if Adam returns to Poole.

• Like 1

If Poole aren't interested in young Jack I feel older bro may find that a stumbling block , I'd take a chance on Mini Holder at Swindon 😉

Take him!! :D

I would be really happy with Jack at Swindon, if Poole dont name him in there team it shows Ford is losing his grip.

Edited by Sidney the robin

Like I have said before Poole will go with Brady but have other assets like NKI, Kenneth Bjerre, Magic to call on if they can and want to return and Matt wants to go down that route, very unlikely as I'm sure Brady will be number 1 on 8.08. The 'Frosts' assets have been with Poole since ready power started to sponsor and remained after.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

Like I have said before Poole will go with Brady but have other assets like NKI, Kenneth Bjerre, Magic to call on if they can and want to return and Matt wants to go down that route, very unlikely as I'm sure Brady will be number 1 on 8.08. The 'Frosts' assets have been with Poole since ready power started to sponsor and remained after.

If Poole go with Brady which seems likely then they can't have another 8 point rider and surely it wouldn't be a Dane either. If they did decide to go with NKI for example rather than Brady - what then happens to Brady? A year in the championship?

Edited by Steve0

I guess Leon Madsen would come in on a 7. Has never been a gp rider and doesnt get in World Cup teams.

Would not mind Kurtz,Holder, Madsen as our three heat leaders.

22.24 for the 3 heat leaders is a very for the team and enables other strong riders in 2 and 4.

I guess Leon Madsen would come in on a 7. Has never been a gp rider and doesnt get in World Cup teams.

Would not mind Kurtz,Holder, Madsen as our three heat leaders.

22.24 for the 3 heat leaders is a very for the team and enables other strong riders in 2 and 4.

don't want Madsen never wanted to ride over here did one season for us many years ago maybe Matt got a better top three that you suggest in mind don't want holder really we shall see

With Matt's comments today about ensuring Somerset are stronger with a decent number 1 - how about loaning Brady back to the Rebels for a season, along with both Holders??? Just a thought!! :-)

With Matt's comments today about ensuring Somerset are stronger with a decent number 1 - how about loaning Brady back to the Rebels for a season, along with both Holders??? Just a thought!! :-)

Skidder you know that's not possible, stop trying to confuse everyone! ;):D

I would have thought with teams only tracking one rider over eight in the team could that have changed Matt thinking a bit . Because I'm sure Matt would have been signing a rider on a higher average than brady for the no 1 slot .if Brady is our no 1 there are many options available at Matt's disposal below 8 point's

Edited by ray c

If Poole bring in someone from outside on an average over 8 and lose Kurtz it makes this ruling even more ridiculous.

Skidder you know that's not possible, stop trying to confuse everyone! ;):D

Don't quite know what to make of this comment from Matt in the Echo.

“I don’t necessarily believe a higher average will help some of the younger riders at the bottom end of the team because I think there may be a few more experienced riders coming back to this country.

He isn't even guaranteeing Shanes a spot saying he has to look at the numbers.

Only young riders I can think of further down the team are Holder Jr and Shanes from last season.

Not unusual for the echo to throw names around but none of us know what the POL regulations will be (assume they will now decide as BSPA AGM finished). Plus what will riders who rode in previous seasons such as 2014/15/16 be assessed at as a GSA. Also what about young poles Poles etc who may only have ridden as Juniors in their teams. Can you really have a crazy situation where Woryna gets in on 4.65 but some other high profile juniors (prefer not to name in case on Matt's shopping list) get assessed at say 6 or 7.

Would be good if BSPA or SCB (whoever decides these things) put out some clarification.

For me seems still a few grey areas need clarification. But then again we are only the fans who support the sport i.e the mushrooms who are kept in the dark ;-)