British Speedway Forum

Yes. He was a number one in Poland. Obvious he was way better than the rider he replaced. Anyone who follows Poish speedway knew he would do well.

So why didn't Poole sign him instead of Kennett or Lahti? Surely Matt would have gone with a Polish number one instead of those two muppets? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

If any other club but Poole signed them no one would be saying anything. No one really kicked off when Musiliak signed for Swindon last year. And his signing was no different to Poole signing Woryna, who is a reserve in Poland compared to Musiliak being a number one/heat leader.

Actually there were several comments about Musielak when he signed last year, with people saying he should be reassessed.

I guess Swindon fans saw the logic in it and didn't argue the toss that he shouldn't have been so nothing kicked-off. For something to kick-off, you need someone (for example, a pretend fan of the club) to blindly argue that what people saying is wrong when it isn't.

• Like 1

It was obvious he was going to be way better than Grondal most riders are!

He actually replaced Gappmaier, but the same point applies.

• Like 1

Yes. He was a number one in Poland. Obvious he was way better than the rider he replaced. Anyone who follows Poish speedway knew he would do well.

For me he actually disappointed for the Wolves i actually worked with someone who had been a mechanic for Musielak in Poland and he told me he had real ability.A bit like Wozniak ( another classy rider) never quite mastered Britain but now Musielak looks at home at Swindon.To be fair i remember alot of the Wolves fans who had liked Tobiasz they knew he was a good rider and his away performances were pretty good.Going back to last year fair play to Rossiter i did not here two many people mention Musielak as a potential signing.

Can anyone take a Poole thread seriously with Matt Ford Fan and Shovlar posting rubbish daily?

• Like 1

Most people overlooked him due to his 6.34 converted average. Once one/some club got wind that he could be signed on 4.53 they snapped him up.

If there was a live updated list of available riders with their effective average then there would probably be more of a bun fight when recruiting team members.

Such a transparent and simple system wouldnt be adopted by the current set up in the UK due to the old boys network favouring certain clubs.

• Like 2

So how about a Poole team of Charles Wright, Kyle Newman, Karol Zabik (reassessed 7:00), Paul Starke, Artur Mroczka (reassessed 7:00), Bjarne Pedersen (reassessed 9:00 - former GP winner). Leaves 2.87. And that is no slight on any of the riders mentioned.
But it's OK. You can see Lindgren score a max for Wolves week 1, Vaculik score a max for Leicester week 3 & Doyle score a max for someone week 4. There is the quality your after, they are visiting weekly.

Your wrong on everything

1. Your team is way under the limit.

2. Don't know where your getting a 9.00 average for Pedersen from.

3. Zabik and Mroczka wouldn't be a 7.00

4. Not exactly visiting weekly are they seeing as you have already left week 2 blank.

5. You are exaggerating on those Maximum's. Riders like Charles Wright are more than capable of beating the GP boys.

Yeah, c'mon Col what's happened to week 2? You don't know anything?!!

Can anyone take a Poole thread seriously with Matt Ford Fan and Shovlar posting rubbish daily?

You don't have to come on here! :D
  • Like 3

You are almost the sole cause of the Poole thread being blocked the other day. Matt Ford Fan is clearly not a Poole fan although he pretends to be and has probably never been to Wimborne Road in his life. So for the Poole thread to be blocked because the Poole hating troll (you) want to start threatening and calling Poole fans window lickers, and arguing with a pretend Poole fan was down to you and you alone.

You have been completely sussed out by Poole fans who know what you are. A mindless troll set out to disrupt any debate Poole fans wish to have about our team.

You don't have to come on here! :D

The troll can’t keep away. Only plagues Poole threads.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I dont know anybody who hates Poole ? not even Gavan believe it or not, the Poole fans i have met have been good decent people who love there speedway always a few on bend 1/2 at the Abbey nothing like some who speak on here.

• Like 2

Dont hate Poole fans at all there are some very nice ones on here.

Ok so i got into a row with Matt Ford Fan because he lacks intelligence.

You have the audacity to call me a troll!! Have a look on the Coventry thread and that will show you what people think of you.

I have you , Matt Ford fan , Starman and Lisa calling me out.................hardly a list of noteworthy contributors

You are almost the sole cause of the Poole thread being blocked the other day. Matt Ford Fan is clearly not a Poole fan although he pretends to be and has probably never been to Wimborne Road in his life. So for the Poole thread to be blocked because the Poole hating troll (you) want to start threatening and calling Poole fans window lickers, and arguing with a pretend Poole fan was down to you and you alone.

You have been completely sussed out by Poole fans who know what you are. A mindless troll set out to disrupt any debate Poole fans wish to have about our team.

The troll can’t keep away. Only plagues Poole threads.

Your talking rubbish.

I am a Poole fan. If I wasn't then I wouldn't say I am. If I supported a Championship club then I would say I support a Championship club.

I don't like Gavan one bit but your post is as 2 faced as it gets tbh.

You troll other teams threads. I have seen you do it on a number of occasions with your latest stunt being on the Coventry thread.

Jonny the Spud called Poole fans window lickers first therefore you are completely wrong again also nobody threatened anyone so you are making stuff up again.

You often say Musielak was a number one in Poland, but he was not. He was 45th in their averages.

• Like 2

I do watch Polish speedway & am quite knowledgeable about it, I've been to a number of Extraliga matches & enjoy going to the GP's over there. One of my favourite all time meeting's was Leigh Adams farewell in Leszno, Leszno is an awesome place to watch speedway. Museilak was struggling in the Rybnik side at the point Swindon signed him, his scores Improved once he was riding regularly for us. Up until that point his score were low so to say he was a number 1 is far fetched.

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 3