British Speedway Forum

Possibly a better signing then Smolinski but still not up to Kildemands level.

He may be part of a bigger reshuffle in 28 days time and if he does well could end up staying

Has to be said this Holder fiasco has cost Poole big time this season

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gavan said:

He may be part of a bigger reshuffle in 28 days time and if he does well could end up staying

You have to say though, Kildemand didnt exactly set the world alight with his scores. Richie has rode well for us, and no disrespect Richie imo is a preference.
Everybody is frustrated at Chris situation, but hopefully, it will be resolved shortly.

Good to see a British rider and Belle Vue asset being given an opportunity to race in the PL. I hope he does well.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Star Lady said:

I've not been paying attention.....thought Chris Holder was riding for Poole this season.

I am guess that may have been tongue in cheek, but I am actually not up to date because I have only been dipping in and out this season so far (just not the same without your own team to support), but I read Holder had decided not to ride due to personal issues, but I notice he is riding in Poland now.  Have Poole actually dropped him or is he not riding in the UK this season now?

4 minutes ago, TheReturn said:

I am guess that may have been tongue in cheek, but I am actually not up to date because I have only been dipping in and out this season so far (just not the same without your own team to support), but I read Holder had decided not to ride due to personal issues, but I notice he is riding in Poland now.  Have Poole actually dropped him or is he not riding in the UK this season now?

No, we havnt dropped him, he has issue appart from his own personal issue but with his visa to ride here. Its well in the throws of being sorted, hopefully it wont be long now.

6 minutes ago, TheReturn said:

I only read Lynn and GP threads nowadays. I read before the season he was riding for Poole and then that PK was a short term replacement so I genuinely didn't know what to think when I saw the Worrall announcement. 

TBH I couldn't give a flying fart where Holder rides or even if he does after last season, just thought maybe it was another Poole average manoevure.

5 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

I only read Lynn and GP threads nowadays. I read before the season he was riding for Poole and then that PK was a short term replacement so I genuinely didn't know what to think when I saw the Worrall announcement. 

TBH I couldn't give a flying fart where Holder rides or even if he does after last season, just thought maybe it was another Poole average manoevure.

I am sure they have tried to use to their advantage, I mean it is Poole! 

5 minutes ago, TheReturn said:

I am sure they have tried to use to their advantage, I mean it is Poole! 

You are both very wrong. You are purely speculating. THAT, is just not, true.  You do not know what Chris has been through, and if you had problems i dare say you wouldnt fancy work either. Please do not speculate. He will be back, he was very happy to be at poole on P@P day.  Its clearly readable in the star now, Red tape as you will probably know can be a real nusance and very time consuming. IE, left hand doesnt know what the righthand is doing. We see it all the time in all walks of life.

Edited by Starman2006

7 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Nope Holder isn't riding because his visa for GB is to be resolved which hopefully will be soon one way or another.

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

He is well up to the level Kildemand rode on monday!

Quality rider. I think he will up his 7.26 starting average. 

This is as good as the Kennett for KK last season.

If this was football, the manager would be long sacked by now.

Got to wonder how Arsene Muddleditch is hanging on after overseeing another year of abject failure and another season over before June.

Shovvy and Starman told us how Fat Maud had handed Muddlo a team full of ringers who would probably win the league without dropping a point, but Muddlo has cocked it up again.   

Time to fall on his cutlass.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ouch said:

Quality rider. I think he will up his 7.26 starting average. 

Is this a re-declaration of the Poole side?Because surely Worrall can't just replace Kildemand as he has a higher average.Although Poole's team average is lower than 42.5 i'm led to believe a like for like has to be the same or lower.So a re-declaration of the side is needed.

6 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

If this was football, the manager would be long sacked by now.

Got to wonder how Arsene Muddleditch is hanging on after overseeing another year of abject failure and another season over before June.

Shovvy and Starman told us how Fat Maud had handed Muddlo a team full of ringers who would probably win the league without dropping a point, but Muddlo has cocked it up again.   

Time to fall on his cutlass.

Although a tad over the top,  i also think it must soon be time for Muddlo to depart. He is being given top teams on a plate and for whatever reason the riders arent performing.

In any other sport the buck stops with the manager. Poole might need someone with fresh ideas. The best in the business is Rosco and he may be tempted