British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, scaramanga said:

Why not 

If he can' get visa to ride in UK 

Chris has said he will be riding in Cardiff ?

2 hours ago, Panthers89 said:

Agreed, so what’s the actual reason for him not riding in the U.K.? Or is it a secret handshake deal only for people in the know?

He doesn’t have a work permit plus personal issues which are frankly none of our business. 

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

He doesn’t have a work permit plus personal issues which are frankly none of our business. 

Your wasting your breath and typing time mate.. Honest..

If Holder couldnt ride for Australia in the Speedway of Nations why would he be allowed to ride in Cardiff ?

22 minutes ago, psycho3a said:

If Holder couldnt ride for Australia in the Speedway of Nations why would he be allowed to ride in Cardiff ?

Never had passport to enter the UK read his Twitter feed ?

26 minutes ago, psycho3a said:

Didn't think that was the issue, thought Lemon selected Fricke ahead of Holder, presumably as Fricke rides for the two clubs who hosted the events.

2 hours ago, ray c said:

Not true - and nothing on his twitter!!

Everyone who applies for a UK work permit/visa needs to have their application 'sponsored' or supported usually by the employer before it can be processed. It also requires no other 'complications/objections/issues' to be part of it.

The employer for the GPs is BSI who I am told submit a 'block' application for all GP riders.  That may not be 100% correct but its part of what I'm told!

2 hours ago, ray c said:

He was in the UK at the SON so must have had a passport surely?

32 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Not true - and nothing on his twitter!!

Everyone who applies for a UK work permit/visa needs to have their application 'sponsored' or supported usually by the employer before it can be processed. It also requires no other 'complications/objections/issues' to be part of it.

The employer for the GPs is BSI who I am told submit a 'block' application for all GP riders.  That may not be 100% correct but its part of what I'm told!

That was put on the forum last week wasn't it.Phillip Rising i think put that on one of the threads,possibly the SON thread.

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1

Chris holder said when ask why he was not in Australian team .as the team had to be chosen two weeks prior to Manchester he did not have is passport at the time 

Edited by ray c

7 hours ago, ray c said:

was he not in the pits at belle vue 

• Like 1

And he was at the Motocross at Winchester too. 

Maybe he's an 'illegal' and jumped on a lorry at Calais?! :party:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

And he was at the Motocross at Winchester too. 

Maybe he's an 'illegal' and jumped on a lorry at Calais?! :party:

Nah, think you’ll find those lorries were going the other way, shipping out the current Poole team! :)

7 hours ago, ray c said:

Chris holder said when ask why he was not in Australian team .as the team had to be chosen two weeks prior to Manchester he did not have is passport at the time 

He must have had it in March,wasn't he at the Poole p&p day.Unless it got taken from him then.

• Like 1

He's been riding here for what, 10 years? Bit of a funny one. Maybe somethings happened in his personal life that's stopping him somehow from being allowed to work here. Is weired, but not our business.

And to think it was stated on here that Ford, wouldn't let him go on loan in 2018. But wanted to sell him..:blink:

• Like 2

On 11 June 2018 at 6:01 PM, hyabb17 said:

With the 1-7 as is I can’t see Poole making the play offs. Teams will be too stong in the main body, lots of pressure on Klindt, Wroyna & Szczepaniak to score big points.....are they consistent enough?! Interesting to hear what you Poole fans ok think?

personally I think that's our season over, we are lacking a big hitter at 1, nobody seems too want to race here, lets just ride the season out and look forward to 2019