British Speedway Forum
Robbobee

Leicester Lions V Kings Lynn Stars 24 Jul 2017

Funny old game hey, 10 points one week riding at no1 as a guest then 4 points a week later riding for your own team !

• Like 4

Funny old game hey, 10 points one week riding at no1 as a guest then 4 points a week later riding for your own team !

Looking at Bratchelors Twitter feed it is not hard to see how he feels about riding for the stars. Recently retweeted a post by Rory schlein and made a comment 'agreed'. Surely he would only do that if trying to fall out with his club?

• Like 2

Looking at Bratchelors Twitter feed it is not hard to see how he feels about riding for the stars. Recently retweeted a post by Rory schlein and made a comment 'agreed'. Surely he would only do that if trying to fall out with his club?

Batchelor has always been a bell not many brain cells see.

• Like 1

Its time ALL riders were paid per point, that would end all this silly buggers...

• Like 1

Well done to TJ.4 straight wins.

MPT did well, and Kia did ok.

Had Batch scored 10 from 5 it would of been a 12 point swing.....A point for the stars !!!..Add the Poole fiasco and that's maybe 4 points lost over the 2 meetings.

Pi$$ed off it an understatement :mad:

• Like 2

Well done to TJ.4 straight wins.

MPT did well, and Kia did ok.

Had Batch scored 10 from 5 it would of been a 12 point swing.....A point for the stars !!!..Add the Poole fiasco and that's maybe 4 points lost over the 2 meetings.

Pi$$ed off it an understatement :mad:

seasons over I'm sorry to say the season ended in the fiasco that was the Poole meeting - play offs are gone
  • Like 1

Well when a rider gets told by the clerk of the course that it's ok to come off the track and swap a bike for the restart of heat 1, you expect it to be ok !!!!! The ref had other ideas and excluded. What's the point of the clerk of the course????

• Like 1

Terrific effort from batch riding for the blunsdon mob at the same gaff last week. He cba with kings lynn whatsoever

Batch has ridden consistently good for the Stars this season, I'm not letting That Thursday overshadow the rest of the season.

• Like 1

Well when a rider gets told by the clerk of the course that it's ok to come off the track and swap a bike for the restart of heat 1, you expect it to be ok !!!!! The ref had other ideas and excluded. What's the point of the clerk of the course????

Surely not The Clrk of the Course. Youre always told Bedford meetings no riders to return to pits on a false start

• Like 1

Batch has ridden consistently good for the Stars this season, I'm not letting That Thursday overshadow the rest of the season.

I bet he don't ride as well from "That Thursday" until the end of the season though.

• Like 1

Batch has always been a marmite character. Given the current KL situation - get behind the team and deal with the issues after the season is over. It is still possible to make the playoffs.

• Like 2

I bet he don't ride as well from "That Thursday" until the end of the season though.

Who knows .....

Who knows .....

I cannot understand why people continue to support what is so obviously a corrupt sport :nono:

• Like 1

Batch has always been a marmite character. Given the current KL situation - get behind the team and deal with the issues after the season is over. It is still possible to make the playoffs.

2 plusses were TJ with 4 straight heat wins and Kai chipping in with 8+1.Giving it 100%..MPT giving it 100% like he always does(but not a Lynn rider of course)

Then you have your no.1

Who pulled out on the 13th,with an injury in "that" meeting..

Who scored 0,3,3,3 guesting for Swindon the next day.

Who scored 3,3,2,2,3,N guesting for the Robins on the 17th.

Who must of had some kind of bollocking I would guess,and got a lot of flack from the fans.And not happy going by his Twitter.

Next time out for his team,he scores X,1,3,0,0.....

I think most of the Lynn fans are miffed with Holder and Batch,and the fact that they are being kept in the dark but the Lynn promotion.And i'm one of them.

• Like 3