British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirate 31/07

Cook is riding.

Belle Vue Aces

Kenneth Bjerre, Steve Worrall, Max Fricke, Rohan Tungate, Craig Cook, Dan Bewley, Jack Smith

Poole Pirates

Hans Andersen, Richie Worrall, Jack Holder, Eddie Kennett, Timo Lahti, Paul Starke, James Shanes

Cook is riding.

Belle Vue Aces

Kenneth Bjerre, Steve Worrall, Max Fricke, Rohan Tungate, Craig Cook, Dan Bewley, Jack Smith

Poole Pirates

Hans Andersen, Richie Worrall, Jack Holder, Eddie Kennett, Timo Lahti, Paul Starke, James Shanes

Wish they'd swap Richie and Timo over.

Should be an easy win for Belle Vue

Yet another weird riding order from the Poole management!! At least Hans is showing top form in Poland today.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Yet another weird riding order from the Poole management!! At least Hans is showing top form in Poland today.

Timo at 5 is stupid haven't they learn't anything, just because he won heat 13 at Swindon doesn't make it the right thing to do.

• Like 2

Yep. Completely wrong again.

Kennett couldn't do a job @ 2 against Swindon so I have no idea why he is @ 4 for this meeting.

R. Worrall should be @ 4 as he knows the track well. Lahti should be @ 3

My line-up

1. Andersen

2. Kennett

3. Lahti

4. R. Worrall

5. J. Holder

6. Starke

7. Shanes

Edited by SpeedwayFanatic

Timo at 5 is stupid haven't they learn't anything, just because he won heat 13 at Swindon doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Especially as at that point of the meeting we had already won the meeting and our riders were taking it easy. :D

Our management never learn do they pathetic

I would like to remind you that "our management" have dominated the sport for the past 15 years. To say they are pathetic and never learn is quite frankly a stupid thing to say.

• Like 3

I would like to remind you that "our management" have dominated the sport for the past 15 years. To say they are pathetic and never learn is quite frankly a stupid thing to say.

Agreed, Poole are allowed a mare of a season every so often, not like you haven't won much in recent time. Still have a good chance of reaching the play offs aswell.

maybe a little over the top but they lost plot in team selection this season

Our management never learn do they pathetic

League winners 4 times during last 6 seasons. What a 'pathetic', fickle, unappreciative comment.

League winners 4 times during last 6 seasons. What a 'pathetic', fickle, unappreciative comment.

my comment was meant how we set the team out at the moment jmo