British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

King's Lynn V Somerset 7/8/17(£10 Adults)

So you reckon Jorgensen would have definitely got past Josh if Lambert hadn't got in the way. Josh who was the top rider on the night and beaten only once, and he "ran out of laps". Not comprende mate more conjecture.

No, I never said he would definitely have passed Josh, just that he probably would have if Lambert hadn't held him up, that's all I said. If you watched the race then you will have seen quite clearly that he gained on Josh once he'd got clear of Lambert.

You are in the right room for an argument but please pick someone else, I can't be bothered.

Correct, Lambert held Jorgensen up for the best part of 2 laps, once he got past him he was all over Josh, just ran out of laps. Comprende?

Comprendo.

• Like 1

No, I never said he would definitely have passed Josh, just that he probably would have if Lambert hadn't held him up, that's all I said. If you watched the race then you will have seen quite clearly that he gained on Josh once he'd got clear of Lambert.

You are in the right room for an argument but please pick someone else, I can't be bothered.

Also not interested in an arguement ( not sure where that came from, I just saw it different to you). Catching someone up and then getting past is a job , especially when it is the in form rider on the night your chasing. It was a good meeting that was nip and tuck right through , we were stronger over the final four heats. When you consider Jake didn't score and Richard got one it was a pretty good show to take three points.

There is something wrong with this track surface. It appears very difficult to ride - the bikes don't flow, it looked unpredictable and scary.

Also not interested in an arguement ( not sure where that came from, I just saw it different to you). Catching someone up and then getting past is a job , especially when it is the in form rider on the night your chasing. It was a good meeting that was nip and tuck right through , we were stronger over the final four heats. When you consider Jake didn't score and Richard got one it was a pretty good show to take three points.

Agree, it was a heck of a good result for Somerset when you consider the utterly embarassing efforts of their number 1 (shows how low British speedway has sunk when you have dross like Lawson as a teams no.1 rider!!!!).

• Like 2

I thought tonight was a terrible advert for top flight speedway. Very little passing. Very few people there. No atmosphere.

On a clear wind up.Don't think it was a terrible advert was it,i don't know how it came over on the tv,but being there it didn't seem a terrible meeting.You have not been to a Lynn meeting then if you think there were very few people here.That knocked spots off any previous televised meeting bar a play-off match.That £10 must have done the trick and i'm sure Buster must have been happy with the turnout although not the result.

Jorgensen is definitely a find for Lynn,must be the 2nd mechanic he's got as to why he is scoring so well :P

• Like 2

Agree, it was a heck of a good result for Somerset when you consider the utterly embarassing efforts of their number 1 (shows how low British speedway has sunk when you have dross like Lawson as a teams no.1 rider!!!!).

Not sure what's going on with him at the moment, he's been good for us since he came ,and Josh said so in the after match interview. He has had a few big offs recently, and wrecked his machinery which don't help. 13 points in the win at Poole .

Not much overtaking but against expectations I really enjoyed tonights meeting. Both full 7 men teams and the close scoreline made it good watching.

• Like 1

Lynn will win this tonight as its probably their easiest meeting left of the season and apart from the forthcoming Leicester home match, it may also be the last meeting they do win this season!

Ooops!

Think you might have to reconsider that assessment. :P

• Like 4

Strange how some meeting come across on TV to being there.

It was a hugely improved meeting with riders that just want to do their best on a grippy surface rather than moan about it.

We lost, well done to Somerset for the win & offering some excellent entertainment.

Really enjoyed tonight, terrific atmosphere just like the PL days.

A very happy Stars fan who's very happy with the team.

Couldn't care less if we don't win another meeting in 2017.

UP THE STARS

• Like 9

It was a hugely improved meeting with riders that just want to do their best on a grippy surface rather than moan about it.

We lost, well done to Somerset for the win & offering some excellent entertainment.

Really enjoyed tonight, terrific atmosphere just like the PL days.

A very happy Stars fan who's very happy with the team.

Couldn't care less if we don't win another meeting in 2017.

All true speedway fans, read every statement above and reflect.

Absolutely spot on post.

• Like 4

Anyone seen any racing yet ? Buster needs to get rid of that 80% clay rubbish , been the most dire meeting i've seen for many a year.

You can't say that. Holder is getting plenty of bcriticism for tweeting that Buster f&cked the track