British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Ipswich Cl Sun 30th July 2017 At 3pm

Why is next week free? ????? We have had numerous blanks, including one for testimonial elsewhere this season. Even by speedway standards its effing shambolic. I'll be at Al our meetings but this has been a very badly scheduled season, and Glasgow itself one of the worst.

Edited its the fours. We don't have time for five separate trophies in the championship.

Edited by vtm

Why is next week free? ????? We have had numerous blanks, including one for testimonial elsewhere this season. Even by speedway standards its effing shambolic. I'll be at Al our meetings but this has been a very badly scheduled season, and Glasgow itself one of the worst.

Edited its the fours. We don't have time for five separate trophies in the championship

The 4s are on the Sunday. Why no meeting on Saturday night which is meant to be our preferred race night
Edited by SharpenRake
  • Like 1

Don't think any team wanted to come up and race on the Saturday

Never mind, come at watch Dan Bewley in action at Berwick on Saturday night!

Reduced admission (£12/£10, all kids U16 free) and a great day out for the family!

Don't think any team wanted to come up and race on the Saturday

As I said on another thread, it's about time that the B.S.P.A. grew a pair and ordered clubs to ride fixtures, if riders are elsewhere TOUGH.

• Like 1

Never mind, come at watch Dan Bewley in action at Berwick on Saturday night!

Reduced admission (£12/£10, all kids U16 free) and a great day out for the family!

I want to watch my team race on there designated night not some 'filler meeting' and certainly not at Berwick!.

Well we enjoyed our 10hr round trip, always had a thing for the M6. 🙄

Hope you had some decent company and sweets! 😉

rude!

He is 100% correct though our fixture planning has been shocking.

Whilst rain offs are inevitable We have also had blank weekends for no reason.

Think some are just getting fed up with the complete lack of continuity.

• Like 3

Knew before we set off the meet was off but had hotel and train tickets , still had a good day out in Glasgow, to be fair the rain did come around 3/3:30, so was probably the right decision , must have been some heavy overnight rain though to cal it off so early.

Do we have a full set of covers for the track or just the bends?

All went quiet on that one for some reason , was it not a few weeks ago they announced we were getting covers in a few weeks funnily enough.