British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Holder Sacked

What a load of cowpats that is. :D

That's what Holder thought of the track.

Anyway I hope Noddy is back home at Poole next season. Always gives his best for the Pirates and would come in as second heat leader.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

So is everyone on here happy now, that effectively rules him out of next season, looks to me that he is the only rider from that night at kings Lynn too get punished, when there were clearly other riders not coming out to race, its a shame those riders are not standing by holder, obviously haven't got the guts

Does he need a visa with family in this country ie his son. Also agree he hasn't been banned at all really

yes he does need a visa

So Holder gets punished three times? Banned for 28 days, sacked, banned for 9 months.

All because Chapman put riders lives at risk by producing a dangerous track.

Today I went paragliding at Monks Down near Blandford. There were about 15 of us. The older more skillful pilots looked at conditions, 14-18mph, and decided to wait fir the wind to mellow. The younger pilots with less experience started to set up and fly. One got blown into a tree, another got dragged through cowpats as his wing kited him along.

Two hours later the more experienced took off with some reaching 3500 feet. One landed at Portland bill.

What has this got to do with Holder? As possibly the most experienced rider, his knowledge and experience should have been listened to. Whilst the younger less experienced guys will go for it, that doesn't make it any safer for them and both Lambert and Huckenbeck both refused to ride. Why no action taken against them?

Looks like Holder is being used as a scapegoat for the appalling track Buster Chapman served up.

surely Hans is more experienced??? And he rode!!

So Holder gets punished three times? Banned for 28 days, sacked, banned for 9 months.

What has this got to do with Holder? As possibly the most experienced rider, his knowledge and experience should have been listened to. Whilst the younger less experienced guys will go for it, that doesn't make it any safer for them and both Lambert and Huckenbeck both refused to ride. Why no action taken against them?

Looks like Holder is being used as a scapegoat for the appalling track Buster Chapman served up.

Good point, Steve. Chris Holder was totally in the right, he's far more experienced than Muddlo, Hans Andersen and Kasprzak so the whole Poole team should be fined, docked points and banned for nine months!

• Like 3

Today I went paragliding at Monks Down near Blandford. There were about 15 of us. The older more skillful pilots looked at conditions, 14-18mph, and decided to wait fir the wind to mellow. The younger pilots with less experience started to set up and fly. One got blown into a tree, another got dragged through cowpats as his wing kited him along.

Two hours later the more experienced took off with some reaching 3500 feet. One landed at Portland bill.

What utter utter crap you talk

On the night you were moaning that the track was fine and Kings Lynn were a disgrace for not riding

Now you say Chapman prepared a bad track..............................which is it????????

Quite rightly banned for 28 days...........no rider should be able to dictate a meeting no matter what his standing in the sport is.

Sacked by his club..............spot on. No club needs troublemakers and making him unavailable to other clubs was 100% correct. Why should other riders be replaced by a rider who refused to ride and put them out of a job?????

And now a 9 month ban................which ends the first week of April so hardly having any affect at all.

So please tell us...........................was the track that bad they shouldnt have raced...........................or was you simply lying that night when you said the Kings Lynn riders were a disgrace for not riding and the Poole boys raced fine???

Oh and Holder wasnt the most experienced .........that would be Hans or KK

I think if the track was so bad as you make out that the meeting should be declared void and re run again and Poole should have the 4 points taken away.

Replay the match when the track is up to standard.......surely thats fair???

If any good comes of this it will be the the Aussie's stop whinging. They are generally moaners, especially Schlien who really gets on my nerves. If he isn't happy then go back to Australia and work there. Simple choice.,

Not heard Holder's view as his promised statement hasn't been published. But if Chapman's version is right then the riders attitude stunk badly.

Edited by marky

yes he does need a visa surely Hans is more experienced??? And he rode!!

And KK i would say he is pretty experienced too and by the way the track wsn't dangerous.
  • Like 1

Holder is banned for 9 months because Buster is a spineless little corrupt coward who thinks its acceptale to send riders out on a pile of sh!t.

Correct me if im wrong but didnt more KL riders refuse to go out in respective heats that night? Yet Holder is the only one who gets punished.

What about Batchelor? Where is his 9 month ban for walking out?

C. Holder got banned for 9 months because of two reasons.

1. Buster didn't want us having him start next season on a bargain average.

2. To punish him even further because J. Holder didn't compete in the fours.

• Like 1

He's not the first rider to make a stand, and won't be the last

Holder is banned for 9 months because Buster is a spineless little corrupt coward who thinks its acceptale to send riders out on a pile of sh!t.

Correct me if im wrong but didnt more KL riders refuse to go out in respective heats that night? Yet Holder is the only one who gets punished.

He's not the first rider to make a stand, and won't be the last

What a brilliant post, well done

• Like 1

why does everything revolve around Poole??? Although to be fair I suspect it may have something to do with no-one being able to sign him on a low average!!

If any good comes of this it will be the the Aussie's stop whinging. They are generally moaners, especially Schlien who really gets on my nerves. If he isn't happy then go back to Australia and work there. Simple choice.,

Not heard Holder's view as his promised statement hasn't been published. But if Chapman's version is right then the riders attitude stunk badly.

Aussies stop whining, you obviously haven't been over on Twitter this afternoon.

That's what Holder thought of the track.

Anyway I hope Noddy is back home at Poole next season. Always gives his best for the Pirates and would come in as second heat leader.

Would that be like KK does ;)

• Like 2

why does everything revolve around Poole??? Although to be fair I suspect it may have something to do with no-one being able to sign him on a low average!!

I don't know why.

So is everyone on here happy now, that effectively rules him out of next season, looks to me that he is the only rider from that night at kings Lynn too get punished, when there were clearly other riders not coming out to race, its a shame those riders are not standing by holder, obviously haven't got the guts

Uhmmm....please explain how this is "effectively ruling him out for NEXT season"....as I can't quite see how this is the case seeing that he will be able to ride in the UK again at the start of April 2018!