British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Wolves Vs Poole 7/8/17

I was hoping to see the BSPA Chairman present the prestigious BSPA Championship 4's trophy to the winners today - but apparently he didn't?!

Probably at Lynn ,getting ready for tomorrows meeting.I know someone who was still working at the stadium at 8pm this evening.

Not sure if Sudden Sam is helping out tonight,but according to the Poole website, it's got Mark Van Straaten down as team manager.

I have to say that I probably disagree with 90% of your posts, but I cannot fault your support for your team. From Poole every away match is a jaunt. We are really lucky in the Midlands, everywhere is accessible. Out curiousity what route do you take from Poole to Monmore ?

M27,A34,m40,m42,m6,orm40,m5,m6depending on traffic.

Latest is dry until around 9pm. Should be ok. I am coming up. Must be a masochist.

Thank you

Not sure if Sudden Sam is helping out tonight,but according to the Poole website, it's got Mark Van Straaten down as team manager.

Mark is Co team manager and named in programme.

• Like 1

Is Richie Worrall riding tonight? He hurt his knee in Poland on Saturday night and missed the four's yesterday.

Mark is Co team manager and named in programme.

Oh right, never realised that.Dont buy a programme.
  • Like 1

Is Richie Worrall riding tonight? He hurt his knee in Poland on Saturday night and missed the four's yesterday.

Haven't seen that he isn't riding tonight. All the line ups I've seen has him listed.

We heard at Peterborough yesterday that was intending to ride tonight , hope he doesn't aggravate his injury in doing so , cause he has a much more important meeting on Saturday night against Edinburgh .

We heard at Peterborough yesterday that was intending to ride tonight , hope he doesn't aggravate his injury in doing so , cause he has a much more important meeting on Saturday night against Edinburgh .

May be he needs to ride tonight to get his new average for next season?

M27,A34,m40,m42,m6,orm40,m5,m6depending on traffic.

In otherwords stay at home..

That's Richie's 28 days over then, so either Brady or R/R on Wednesday?

No worrall tonight.

Suppose that will stop Gav putting £100 on Poole as they were certs to won this with Worrall in.

• Like 1