British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DC2

Jack Holder Polish Fixtures

Just the injuries! Not sacking Kyle Newman, or replacing KK with Kennett!

I would like to see Jack back. He needs the training ground

No, the injuries have killed us, nothing else. The powers that be are screwing british speedway into the ground.

ithis team was never good enough from the word go injuries got nothing to do with it

• Like 2

Despite what others have read into my previous posts, I have no argument with Jack. He was released by Peterborough to ride several meetings in Poland for, we're told, a sum of money. An agreement described by the Peterborough management as benefiting all parties.

Clearly we're not one of those parties.

• Like 3

ithis team was never good enough from the word go injuries got nothing to do with it

Sorry i disagree with you.

Kyle got injured on the 3rd lap of Darcys meeting, he didn't even complete a race. KK was a waste of space from day one.

• Like 1

I would like to see Jack back. He needs the training ground

No, the injuries have killed us, nothing else. The powers that be are screwing british speedway into the ground.

sorry even by your own standards that is one of the thickest comments you have ever made!!! Injuries have cost you lol!! Swindon have Doyle missing more than he rides in, and Wolves missed Lindgren a good reserve in Riss and now Masters!! Your are doing crap because you had a crap number one and then replaced him with a rider that had already been sacked for being a crap number one!!! You are utterly clueless
  • Like 1

sorry even by your own standards that is one of the thickest comments you have ever made!!! Injuries have cost you lol!! Swindon have Doyle missing more than he rides in, and Wolves missed Lindgren a good reserve in Riss and now Masters!! Your are doing crap because you had a crap number one and then replaced him with a rider that had already been sacked for being a crap number one!!! You are utterly clueless

1st class post. You been on the vino.

Tbf with Newman they replaced a rider averaging 3.5 with one who has averaged 6, albeit from the easier reserve berth.

kK being rubbish all season plus the injury to Kurtz are the 2 big issues

• Like 1

if brady and jack scores in poland yesterday are anything to go by we should win on wednesday :t:

if brady and jack scores in poland yesterday are anything to go by we should win on wednesday :t:

Have you taken into account that maybe the engines in Poland are more efficient (tune) then those n the UK.

Have you taken into account that maybe the engines in Poland are more efficient (tune) then those n the UK.

no not really but i did put a smiley

Sorry i disagree with you.

Kyle got injured on the 3rd lap of Darcys meeting, he didn't even complete a race. KK was a waste of space from day one.

So you admit your number one was crap from day one...............yet it was injuries that have cost you.......you are something else.

Find me another Poole fan (apart from Shovlar and Gater1) who think its injuries who have cost Poole........you wont!

I think injuries to Kurtz and Klindt and Newman have certainly undeniably affected Poole's season.

• Like 1

I think injuries to Kurtz and Klindt and Newman have certainly undeniably affected Poole's season.

Yeah, I'd agree with is as riders constantly coming in and out of the team can upset the balance. Better to have same 7 for a period of time, although with injuries you have no choice. I think Klindt being injured has the most impact as apparently he was really good in the pits with the boys helping out etc. With him out, there not sure there's as much team spirit? Get the impression the boys just do their own thing.. Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

dont think theres been any team spirit for the past two seasons lisa

l think your right the last couple of season's we just been going through the motions no atmosphere no motivation nothing just my opinion

For team spirit read 'extra incentive' so perhaps Ford's pockets are no longer deep enough!