Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole Vs Rye House Thurs 10/8/17

I think SS will post an honest report.

You saying mine wasn't honest.

It seems very accurate to me. :party:

• Like 1

wonder how much the poole riders were paid not to score

match fixing comes to mind as the mighty poole could never be this bad could they

wonder how much the poole riders were paid not to score

match fixing comes to mind as the mighty poole could never be this bad could they

Don't make sense to me.Why do that when they are fighting for 4th spot.

• Like 1

Perhaps Matt has a holiday to Rome booked, ;)

Anything surrounding Poole speedway always smells a bit fishy.

As much as we're all laughing out loud, part of the brain is still wondering what they're up to.

Can't figure out how trimming averages and losing five straight at home and destroying your business would help in the long run, but I guess we'll see next year?

• Like 4

In a sport where riders don't get paid if they don't score points why would they even need to be motivated ?

he takes the praise when they win a Championship. When they get beaten, 5 at home on the trot, he must die on his sword.

Cold showers for The Rockets tonight ?

At least barker won't smash them up tonight

Don't even look like a good championship side on this showing.

Have to agree that I think we (Glasgow) and three or four championship sides would beat Poole atm. On paper they don't look much and on Shale they seem to be even worse.

Also have to say that Rye House lineup looks like an Elite league team, will be a shame if they don't make the playoffs. Three GP winners and 3 guys who can be 9 pointers on their night.

Taken from Speedway updates...No need for that :nono:

Getting silly there now !
Toms girlfriend went for drinks, Poole fans were getting nasty !
Staff walked her back to her seat !!!

WE dont want that at Speedway !!!!!!

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/17098/poole-rye-house-premiership-2017#ixzz4pOMHfYds

Taken from Speedway updates...No need for that :nono:

Getting silly there now !

Toms girlfriend went for drinks, Poole fans were getting nasty !

Staff walked her back to her seat !!!

WE dont want that at Speedway !!!!!!

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/17098/poole-rye-house-premiership-2017#ixzz4pOMHfYds

Go on Poole fans... tell us it was her fault for going for a drink!

So when is the new stadium going to be renamed the 'Four Point Arena'?

I haven't enjoyed my speedway so much as I have done this season, and judged by my fellow BSF buddies comments, they seem to be enjoying it as much me and that in no small part down to Matt Ford.

I think we all owe Matt a big thank you for his efforts this season because it takes a certain 'je ne sais quoi' to turn pre-season favourites and top of the table after 7 or 8 matches in to relegation fodder and getting spanked regularly by over 20 points at home by all comers.

Cheers Matt but pleeaaassseee don't take the team in to National League next season, otherwise, where will Swindon get their points from next season....

Edited by theblueboy
  • Like 2

Well I've never been to Poole for many years so I can't claim to witness this BUT there are Lakeside fans who have told me in recent seasons that they experienced some of this type of Poole behaviour and they also claimed they saw some Poole fans openly smoking illegal substances on the premises, no idea if that was true, I am merely quoting here.

Anything surrounding Poole speedway always smells a bit fishy.

As much as we're all laughing out loud, part of the brain is still wondering what they're up to.

Can't figure out how trimming averages and losing five straight at home and destroying your business would help in the long run, but I guess we'll see next year?

Isn't that a sad indictment of how some/many of the speedway world look upon Poole? No doubt, currently the biggest club in British speedway, but because of their alleged skullduggery in the recent past, there will be many who enjoy watching the mighty fall.

• Like 2

Can see Poole losing this one too :sad:

Don't like to say I told you so, but, I Told you so!!!!!

They'll even lose the relegation play off!!!

This must be the biggest challenge of fords tenure at Poole so should be interesting to see what he says ! TBH he's made a complete horlicks this season