British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

Can't see that team happening, Kerr is a good signing on that average, i said Poole should have kept him last season and he is better than his current average. I imagine King will be at Leicester.

King a Lynn asset so not out of the question.

No idea, why did Poole do the same with Charles Wright? You would assume in both cases the riders came available at the right price.

• Like 2

No idea, why did Poole do the same with Charles Wright? You would assume in both cases the riders came available at the right price.

That has put a smile on my face this cold morning. Looks Like you have your answer there Forever Blue, and some. :D

Always amazes me the club let riders steal the clubs thunder by announcing theyve signed before an official club press release- the club really are hopeless on stuff like this - why hasnt Robin Brundle been announced? when its seems everyone knows about him join the club .

Whilst I like Lewis and really wish him the best of luck, I honestly do not know why he wants to continue to put his neck on the line after so many serious accidents.

Maybe he should take it as a sign to stop racing if he can not afford to buy equipment. My advice is to Jack it in, the chance of being a world champ is gone and he is still young enough to make a successful career in another trade that has far less risks and will give him an income all year round.

My take on it is that it is not out of his system,he should do it he loves racing and there is plenty of time to be retired.I really admire Lewis for getting back he odviously really wanted it and he made it happen so good luck to the guy.His family are odviously behind him and you dont want to be getting to 40 and having regrets saying that your comments are probably the right thing to do.

No chance of Gomolski riding for Buster after what happened last year.

Oh .............. is this another of YOUR "facts"

Presumably an answer will be forthcoming after 3.30pm........................... when you are let out of school.

Oh .............. is this another of YOUR "facts"

Presumably an answer will be forthcoming after 3.30pm........................... when you are let out of school.

It is a FACT. Gomolski got messed about last year by Buster and was very unhappy on twitter so if you think Kacper would sign for KL then your deluded.

I think it's foolish to rule anything in or out, if a rider wants a spot and the money is right things can happen that ddon't seem likely.

Dangerous to live in such a black and white world.

• Like 1

Seem To recall a few years back a certain Jason Doyle wasn't to happy with Rosco and Swindon. Yet last season saw him win the play-offs with that self same team. Chris Folder not so happy with Ford at Poole a short while back. Lets see where he is riding next season.

PPF your witness.

It is a FACT. Gomolski got messed about last year by Buster and was very unhappy on twitter so if you think Kacper would sign for KL then your deluded.

Nipped out from school before lunch break did you KKS !

Quite happy not to have Gomolski .................and also doubt whether many KL fans would want another Poole cast-off after Folders 2017 shenanigans!

Nipped out from school before lunch break did you KKS !

Quite happy not to have Gomolski .................and also doubt whether many KL fans would want another Poole cast-off after Folders 2017 shenanigans!

Keep fishing.

Keep fishing.

Packed in whilst on the open match circuit years ago ............................after my team mate and travelling partner died very suddenly aged just 34 :-( :-( :-(

Now I have to put up with your drivel and invented "facts" on virtually every thread on this forum.................. I would block you KKS but can't keep up with all your name changes!

• Like 2