British Speedway Forum
spin king

Clash Of The Tigers, Sheffield V Glasgow Thursday 31st August

should have been ok to replace a injured rider with another of same ave now it will be rr which will put a end to there season I think

Yip it's a joke,most teams are on r/r already.
  • Like 1

Oh dear . The lad is very injury prone , his style of riding I suppose as he's a never say die type . But if he's out again then that throws a big spanner in the works for us . We're already without Bewley for Saturday's return fixture , though Ryan Douglas is a decent performer round Ashfield as his stand in .

We're is Bewley why is he missing

a bigger club than glasgow need him .

this transfer deadline needs sorting out .

its going to ruin a lot of teams seasons this year . glasgow being the latest .

Edited by jenga

Anything can happen between now and then as we all know.

So whilst you are the form team currently things can change quickly.

I think you will also as long as nothing untoward occurs, I am not so confident that we will however.

That came back to haunt me after the season ending injuries suffered by Nike.

That came back to haunt me after the season ending injuries suffered by Nike.

His average is higher than Dan's , so at least Aaron can take one of Nike's rides , as well as Dan and two from Tom

His average is higher than Dan's , so at least Aaron can take one of Nike's rides , as well as Dan and two from Tom

Nike has been scoring paid 9s & 10s consistently at home will struggle with R/R especially at home but it is what it is I am afraid.

SHEFFIELD WINDOW CENTRE TIGERS: Josh Grajczonek, Todd Kurtz R/R, Lasse Bjerre, Josh Bates, Kyle Howarth, Jan Graversen, Georgie Wood.

GLASGOW: Richie Worrall, Dan Bewley, Aaron Summers, Nike Lunna R/R, Richard Lawson, Tom Perry, Jack Smith.

Todd has a badly swollen hand, and will miss the 2 meetings with Glasgow this week, at least.

Don't think bewley will ride still suffering from a groin strain pulled out tonight at BV

Don't think bewley will ride still suffering from a groin strain pulled out tonight at BV

Then we can use a guest if that's the case I assume

• Like 1

Mason Compton guests at shieffield fir dan and think it's ryan Douglas on Saturday

Mason Compton guests at shieffield fir dan and think it's ryan Douglas on Saturday

Yes that was announced last Saturday , hope Mason does a job for us tomorrow , though he's no great record at Sheffield .

Yes that was announced last Saturday , hope Mason does a job for us tomorrow , though he's no great record at Sheffield .

Not a lot of choice for guests on 5.91 though Campton doesnt instil confidence. Our brief might have changed to damage limitation.