British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Poole Vs Kings Lynn 30/08/17

Hardly a surprise Poole beating the wooden spoonists! Well done to them and I think they have done enough to make the playoffs and meet Swindon in the semis

• Like 1

Hardly a surprise Poole beating the wooden spoonists! Well done to them and I think they have done enough to make the playoffs and meet Swindon in the semis

But would we pick them or BV?

Thats more like it boys. Consistent Heat advantages and Heat winners to end the night.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

True captains performance from Hans, he deserves a place next year. Thought this would be easy but tomorrow wont be and we need to win at Kings Lynn.

Make that 5 riders who have won a race for KL.

Out of 15.Is 10 not enough ;)

True captains performance from Hans, he deserves a place next year. Thought this would be easy but tomorrow wont be and we need to win at Kings Lynn.

Deserves and get one is a different thing, as you know.Ride to good and your out..

Out of 15.Is 10 not enough ;)

It was all good in the end. See earlier post. After 10 Heats it was 6-4 in race winners to us when I made the post.

All very easy as expected tonight. Would have been an even bigger win but for the Poole riders to twice mess up advantages on bend three. In heat 1 Poole were comfortably leading when Holder and Kurtz got in each others way to allow a KL 4-2, and in heat 5 Kennett blocked Lahti to allow Jorgensen through. But really it was one way traffic, though Poole kept it interesting by continuously missing the gate.

For Poole.

Kurtz wasn't at his best but got better.

Holder was quite poor to be honest.

Kennett battled but had one very duff ride.

Andersen was excellent. Best this season.

Lahti paid 18. Superb and fast.

Shanes more than did his job. Good effort.

For Kings Lynn.

Lambert was very poor bar one ride.

Jorgensen was good early on but faded.

Toft won a race.

Jonasson battled

Auty was useless then won a heat!

Aarnio was out of his depth.

So three points to Pirates to open a 4 point gap over Rye House. 4th place is still Rye House to lose though. Poole have to win and take 4 points tomorrow at Kings Lynn and hope Rye slip. If both get the same Poole will need to win at Somerset. But even that might not be enough as I expect Rye House to get 6 points from the Swindon and Leicester home meetings. Two 4 point away wins is required, and not likely.

For a Poole Pirates Fanatic,why aren't you there watching your team?

he dont know where poole is let alone wimborne road :rofl:

rider of the night for me super performance next season for me as well

So three points to Pirates to open a 4 point gap over Rye House. 4th place is still Rye House to lose though. Poole have to win and take 4 points tomorrow at Kings Lynn and hope Rye slip. If both get the same Poole will need to win at Somerset. But even that might not be enough as I expect Rye House to get 6 points from the Swindon and Leicester home meetings. Two 4 point away wins is required, and not likely.

If you both get the same tomorrow Poole would still be 4 points in front. Therefore a win at Somerset of 3 points would be enough as Rye could only get 6 .

It was all good in the end. See earlier post. After 10 Heats it was 6-4 in race winners to us when I made the post.

Post to early

If you both get the same tomorrow Poole would still be 4 points in front. Therefore a win at Somerset of 3 points would be enough as Rye could only get 6 .

The chances of a win tomorrow at KL and Somerset are slim. And we are two riders missing at Somerset while they welcome back Hougaard. Only Allen missing for them while Shanes is replaced by Georgie Woods and r/r for Holder. Not looking good.

Holder was ill tonight!! In the post-meeting interviews he said he was sick and felt a bit dizzy, which is what caused him to nearly take out Brady in heat 1

Edited by Skidder1

Holder was ill tonight!! In the post-meeting interviews he said he was sick and having dizzy spells, which is what caused him to nearly take out Brady in heat 1

There was clearly something wrong with his performance tonight. It should have been relayed to the fans during the meeting. It looked like he wasn't trying at times.