British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Workington C1 10/9/17

They are a touchy bunch doing the Peterborough Twitter page, I`ve just been blocked. :rofl:

Well done, join the club👍 they don't like people havin an opinion. 💩bags

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 2

They are a touchy bunch doing the Peterborough Twitter page, I`ve just been blocked. :rofl:

Thyre just ignore me!

What next? Riding riding cycle speedway? Or playing in the pubs local dominos league?!

Ive been to watch the local cycle speedway team this afternoon..and more action there than most speedway meetings. And it was free!

• Like 1

Offer Jack Holder what he wants for next year.

An absolute joy to watch.

The Championship needs him.

Edited by Jeremy Corbyn Fan

Well done, join the club they don't like people havin an opinion. bags

Must admit its the first time anything to do with speedway has blocked me, up till now its been Newcastle United footballers and the odd Sky News presenter that have put me on the naughty boys step.

According to the Panthers Twitter page its R/R for Harris, I don`t think he rode in the British Masters today, I`ve seen no injury from last nights meeting at Workington.

Harris did ride in the masters today, I saw it with my own eyes!
  • Like 1

Harris did ride in the masters today, I saw it with my own eyes!

He did indeed, though IMO he should be riding for Peterborough this evening.

Masters started at 3pm in Kent, Peterborough started at 5pm - don't think he could've made it TBH

He shouldn't have been at the Masters. He is a speedway rider, he has a contract to ride speedway. So why is he swanning off to ride around a field with amateurs and why are Peterborough getting a facility if he is?

Where do we draw the line? It's bad enough imo you get a facility for longtrack but grasstrack? Ffs.

Masters started at 3pm in Kent, Peterborough started at 5pm - don't think he could've made it TBH

1pm dave. Grasstrack meetings can run for 4 hours plus, but today was a much quicker affair because of the dodgy weather.
  • Like 1

Offer Jack Holder what he wants for next year.

An absolute joy to watch.

The Championship needs him.

I thought that they kept the issue quiet today and dealt with it quite well and respectfully (edit: of course when I posted this I hadn't read Panthers website which undoes all the good work as per usual). No histrionics or fanfare to match the usual excitable press release or other press. It appeared to be a good time to draw a line under this in many respects and put the fire out but I forgot about the resident looney with the petrol can!

Edited by Crump99