British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dave Stummings

Lakeside V Belle Vue 29th September Play-off Semi 1st Leg

I would call it realistic - the most any team has scored at NSS is 37 and that was Kent. Winning at home is all we can hope for.

It would be good to give Jason Edwards a chance (at Arena at least).

Of course one of the Lakeside 3 pointers would have to be unavailable for this to occur, as i dont think new signings are allowed at this stage of the season, maybe im wrong, but there is a cut off date i believe.

Jason Edwards is ineligible anyway as he is not fifteen until the 14th October.

Jason Edwards is ineligible anyway as he is not fifteen until the 14th October.

According to Hammers' website he has already turned 15 and HE RIDES on Friday - no Connor Locke.

Max Clegg guests for Zach.

According to Hammers' website he has already turned 15 and HE RIDES on Friday - no Connor Locke.

Max Clegg guests for Zach.

Good guest for Zach in Clegg & i suspect Edwards will do very well providing he doesn't try too hard although i think he has been brought in to replace the wrong reserve as although often on the deck Locke does have speed and would be far more useful at Belle Vue as Cousins tends to get a nose bleed that far North.

Good guest for Zach in Clegg & i suspect Edwards will do very well providing he doesn't try too hard although i think he has been brought in to replace the wrong reserve as although often on the deck Locke does have speed and would be far more useful at Belle Vue as Cousins tends to get a nose bleed that far North.

I agree with that Cousins has not even looked like winning a race and Locke has been much bettter out of the two, strange decision in my opinion. Really glad Edwards has been given a chance though.

Jason is in and max clegg at no1 so lets get right behind the

boys on Friday and you never know we could pull off a shock

next week if we can get a half decent lead this week stranger

things have happened it is speedway after all. COYH

I agree with that Cousins has not even looked like winning a race and Locke has been much bettter out of the two, strange decision in my opinion. Really glad Edwards has been given a chance though.

Press release only says Jason replaces Connor for the Home meeting. Might be that he will replace Cousins at Belle Vue.

Good luck to young Edwards on friday ,,you can argue who should have been dropped but who cares Jason is an improving,youngster that even in his first meeting could prove to be better than any of our bottom three judging on his race times ,Fingers crossed for the lad.....

At last we are seeing a local youngster get a chance. Jason Edwards COULD become one of the better kids around, just too late in

the season to do us any good. But we can't help his birthday

Best of luck to young Jason, this is exactly the reason why we have the Hagon shocks academy and other opportunities at the Arena.

Edited by Claret73
  • Like 2