British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Melbourne Gp Saturday 28th October 2017

Looking forward to this, sadly the weather isnt too clever for a piss up but none the less many beers should be consumed 🍻🍻

Looking forward to this, sadly the weather isnt too clever for a piss up but none the less many beers should be consumed

Looking forward to this, sadly the weather isnt too clever for a piss up but none the less many beers should be consumed

27c today so hope her beer is well chilled

The solution as I see it, if the promoter won't pay for the series reserve to travel out is to have the series reserves as the meeting reserves. Some will say, "year but then the Aussies will get less riders" I'd counter that with they have had far more riders in their GPs to date anyway to last a good few season yet!

Aside from the fact that it's a cost-cutting measure, what rider wants to trail around Europe and the World as a non-riding reserve on the off-chance they might occasionally get a ride or two?

You could have some sort of pre-meeting runoff between four riders to determine which riders go into the meeting proper, and which become the reserves, but again you have the issue of travelling to a meeting and maybe only getting 1 or 2 rides.

27c today so hope her beer is well chilled

Lovelt weather today, just having a few after work and am tempted to stay out 😂

Tomorrow is 18 and cloudy apparantly though

Just back from practice. Track looked like it held up well with riders testing out a different lines. Looked fast and Dude was on it. Jason equally smooth and baring some really bad luck he will bring it home who knows but maybe in heat 16 when he and Dude meet up.

Anyone looking to watch on the internet please PM me before 9am tomorrow

Why?Do i need your permission to watch in Europe? :rofl::P:P

• Like 2

Guest GiveusaB

Anyone looking to watch on the internet please PM me before 9am tomorrow

I'm assuming its on BT Sport ? does anyone know the start time please?

Why?Do i need your permission to watch in Europe? :rofl::P:P

I should have added- not able to view " official BSI output" or it`s Europe trying to interfere with the UK once again :lol:

I'm assuming its on BT Sport ? does anyone know the start time please?

BT sport 1 8.45 AM Saturday MORNING

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 3

Dont know if ive missed it but who replaces iversen and lindgren?

Dont know if ive missed it but who replaces iversen and lindgren?

As series reserves Kildemand and Smolinski replace Pedersen and Hancock, while Lindgren and Iversen are replaced by the named meeting reserves Sedgmen and Watt.

Brady Kurtz and Rohan Tungate are now meeting reserves.

Draw here:

http://www.speedwaygp.com/draw/141

Edited by arnieg

I'm in Croatia and the hotel have Lent me an I phone,should I be able to watch the GP in the morning on it on the speedway GP site. Not sure the wife will be to happy. Lol

Aside from the fact that it's a cost-cutting measure, what rider wants to trail around Europe and the World as a non-riding reserve on the off-chance they might occasionally get a ride or two?

You could have some sort of pre-meeting runoff between four riders to determine which riders go into the meeting proper, and which become the reserves, but again you have the issue of travelling to a meeting and maybe only getting 1 or 2 rides.

Well if you can't pay the reserves enough to attend then I'd suggest the whole GP is in a precarious position financially and should be scrapped. If you can't run to the rules you shouldn't be allowed to run.

Maybe change the rules are Cardiff so we have 5 Brits in it? Because you know? Why not?!