British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Glasgow Ko Cup 2nd Leg Monday 9th October 2017 At 7.30pm

I am sure you can see all the pre booked air ticket stubs that he intended to use before his “injuries”.

Great potential but ran rings around the Newcastle promotors all season, missed every shared event, rode within 48 hrs of each one he missed. Would have been better saying I have made faster progtress and asked to be dropped to pursue Poland and allow Newcastle to strengthen the bottom end of the team. Too late now. Please don’t under estimate the criticality of the next 3 weeks, it is serious.

• Like 2

I am sure you can see all the pre booked air ticket stubs that he intended to use before his “injuries”.

Great potential but ran rings around the Newcastle promotors all season, missed every shared event, rode within 48 hrs of each one he missed. Would have been better saying I have made faster progtress and asked to be dropped to pursue Poland and allow Newcastle to strengthen the bottom end of the team. Too late now. Please don’t under estimate the criticality of the next 3 weeks, it is serious.

Well let’s be honest it’s not like he didn’t have previous.

Fabulous rider but just not worth the aggravation.

• Like 2

with the faccues company being limited and no doubt the tigers being a limited company . anyone can go on line , pay a small fee and see the profits/loss for the first 2 years . do your own digging .

the future of workington speedway is out of our hands . its down to laura and co . not us .

Ah, ok, so you hadn't actually done any of that and were just making sweeping assumptions for the purpose of trying to make yourself look remotely smart, or perhaps humorous? Thanks for confirming what I (and others) already knew Mr Attention Seeker

PS - your attitude around your own club's future also says a lot about you and your lack of thought before pressing a few keys to empty your mind here! Good luck to the Comets

• Like 2

as i have said a few times now .

search out flintoff and savage on you tube (bbc radio clip) about fans paying their money and being entitled to their say

something tells me that my arrention seeking comment will not close workington speedway down . james sarjeant has an awful

lot to do with it as well . there are the odd one or two that post on here and moan , but the majority of fans who dont post on

here are all saying the same thing .

good luck to your new number 6 on a 2.60 ish average . that low figure will enable you to field another team of money grabbers

and all you have to hope is that sarj can actually get out of the gate and do four laps . still thats not my problem now , its yours !

search out flintoff and savage on you tube (bbc radio clip) about fans paying their money and being entitled to their say

something tells me that my arrention seeking comment will not close workington speedway down . james sarjeant has an awful

lot to do with it as well . there are the odd one or two that post on here and moan , but the majority of fans who dont post on

good luck to your new number 6 on a 2.60 ish average . that low figure will enable you to field another team of money grabbers

and all you have to hope is that sarj can actually get out of the gate and do four laps . still thats not my problem now , its yours !

I'm sorry Jenga , I hadn't realised we had actually signed James . Must have passed me by , I thought teams couldn't sign anyone after July 31st

• Like 1

I'm sorry Jenga , I hadn't realised we had actually signed James . Must have passed me by , I thought teams couldn't sign anyone after July 31st

Does that mean you have to wait until January 1st before starting building your team for next season?

I'd be interested to know that if he is taking the proverbial, what are his team mates opinion? If we consider one of them rode injured!!

sorry paulco , didnt know you didnt know . if you know what i mean `!

ippo are a close second to having james in their team , bless .

good to see you didnt do the usual thing in the last few heats at newcastle and fall apart . riders getting paid again now ..

o o o o o p p p p s s s . started another rumour there didnt i ?

Wells obviously saved his best bikes for tonight. 13 points in Premiership KO Cup (4 heat wins) :o

Edited by Gaz

So a single rider can cause that much chaos to a club. I suppose if James is taking your abuse then its saving someone else. James has now got a reputation, even when he makes a great (legal) start he will get penalised. Thanks for keeping me up to date on the team building for next year. Much appreciated. As for the money grabbers comment - if you could earn more money to do the same job somewhere else would you do it? Its not money grabbing its financial sense. Make the the most money you can in what is going to be a very short career. Especially when you only earn over roughly 7 months of the year.

sorry paulco , didnt know you didnt know . if you know what i mean `!

ippo are a close second to having james in their team , bless .

good to see you didnt do the usual thing in the last few heats at newcastle and fall apart . riders getting paid again now ..

o o o o o p p p p s s s . started another rumour there didnt i ?

Again thanks for keeping us all up to date with Glasgow's financial situation. I really don't know where we would be with out you.

You continual posting on Glasgow's financial situation paints a picture of you. Not a pretty one either. As I have said before, it seems certain people would rather see the sport run down, or shut down, than see some teams do well. The promotion at Glasgow have done a fantastic job on but MOSTLY off the track. They should be commended for trying to make the sport as big and successful as possible not continually scrutinised. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't listen to them if they told you how to spend your money...

• Like 5

Jenga posting our post season financial report on here is a breath of fresh air as I haven't laughed so much in ages , but deep down I care not a jot because the forum clown prince has no credibility and should be taken as serious as the guest rule in speedway.

I mean without Jenga we would only have the sibling Jeremy Corbyn fan to laugh at.

• Like 6

Great value though. The man's a legend. Brilliant light relief. I mean why bother subscribing to the 'Comedy Central' channel. My sides ache.

• Like 1

Great value though. The man's a legend. Brilliant light relief. I mean why bother subscribing to the 'Comedy Central' channel. My sides ache.

Spotted a potential typo. Did you mean leg end?

• Like 1

Spotted a potential typo. Did you mean leg end?

Haha. That's what I typed to start with and "corrected" it, lol