British Speedway Forum

No need to see, it's been announced

I think Tsunami meant Rory not Harris

No need to see, it's been announced

Yes I knew Chris was signing, but I was referring to Schlein who I was told was signed as well. We'll see.

Was a very strong rumour when I first heard about 3 weeks ago, but we will see.

Would rather have Richie on a similar average, with Bomber signing to have all 3 would leave limited points for bottom end.

Well he won't see that...I think Rory is going to stay at ipswich

I think you may well be right.

Would rather have Richie on a similar average, with Bomber signing to have all 3 would leave limited points for bottom end.

Richie was also due to be signed as well as Chris and Rory. Where's Kerr gone to !!!

Richie was also due to be signed as well as Chris and Rory. Where's Kerr gone to !!!

If all 3 did sign we can forget Kerr and to be fair the Kerr rumour was more plausible than Shlein but as you say we will find out soon enough.

Tomorrow infact when the Witches announce there team.

It was also confirmed tonight that as we all suspected Aaron Summers has been released.

Trouble is folks and this is not meant as a criticism you have clubs who have a great financial backing behind them and others who scrape by and have to put out a team on a shoestring then get slated by fans for a so called weak team but sadly it's the way of the world

Edited by Barnstormer

I went xmas shopping today but used the wifes money ,felt a bit like being the glasgow team manager.!