British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

Take out Bickley, hes getting announced for Glasgow tomorrow, and by the looks of his social media Williamson will be somewhere else aswell

doubt Bickley will be at Glasgow , more likely to be JPB
  • Like 1

Bickley will be at Glasgow

Such as.......

well workington speedway trust were the ones responsible for handing out the free tickets that regulars got slated for using

and i can actually state here that jenga brother who no longer goes to speedway had been given 4 tickets from someone and offered 3 off them to jenga

and on that day both myself and jenga refussed the tickets and paid

so thats 1 thing jenga has done better than so called speedway TRUST

Serious question for Workington fans, do you think Tony Jackson is up to the job of Team Manager, the only Speedway experience as far as I know is standing on the terrace, I always think a ex rider makes the best team managers

Fact is Peter Adams is the most successful team & rider manager over the last 30 years & never ridden a bike.

Tony Jackson blood is comets blue & white!

• Like 2

well there is a connection with bickleys and glasgow his dads uncle rode for them many years ago

How about.

1. Ricky Wells 8.85

2. Mason Campton 5.73

3. Ty Proctor 7.15

4. Dan Bewley 5.95

5. ???????? 7.97

6. Matt Williamson 4.85

7. Kyle Bickley 2.00

With 7.97 left who could we get?

C. Wright 7.47

L. Lindgren 7.21

T. Jorgensen 7.10

K. Hansen 6.74

K. Doolan 6.36

Now with Dan's reduction, this gives us another 0.15 on top of the 7.97 = 8.12.

We have another option to fill the remaining berth with E. Riss on 8.05. (If we decide to recruit from one of last years Championship teams).

Bewley is a fantastic signing, but 2018 will be a huge season for him. After a brilliant 2016, I had him being a heat leader in the Championship last season but he never really got above a good second string even though he put best part of two points on his average. His best, it seemed to me, was when he was out for the Aces or the Colts.

Fingers crossed he kicks on big time for the Comets in 2018.

Dont think dan gets reduction think its only for the first 2 years and Kyle wont be at Glasgow defo a shoe on for worky

Now with Dan's reduction, this gives us another 0.15 on top of the 7.97 = 8.12.

We have another option to fill the remaining berth with E. Riss on 8.05. (If we decide to recruit from one of last years Championship teams).

Need to think again, hell not be at Workington, well maybe as an away rider

well workington speedway trust were the ones responsible for handing out the free tickets that regulars got slated for using

and i can actually state here that jenga brother who no longer goes to speedway had been given 4 tickets from someone and offered 3 off them to jenga

and on that day both myself and jenga refussed the tickets and paid

so thats 1 thing jenga has done better than so called speedway TRUST

Never asked that..... I wanted to know what the trust had done for Workington speedway - handing out free tickets regardless as to who surely takes money out of the promotions pockets??

Bewley is a good signing, its good to have a local lad riding for his local team.

Brilliant signing for the club, exciting rider will be good to watch him progress