British Speedway Forum

Hasn't arrived in Linlithgow yet so earliest it will come will be, Thursday, a week late with the Posties being on strike tomorrow.

Or in East Yorkshire, had regular post pretty much every day tho.  Seems the 'Stars are being collected late by Royal Mail....

Since they stopped using Royal Mail in my area I've had the star every Thursday except once when it was Friday . Pretty impressive as its got to have been a good 2 to 3 years I'd have thought 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, martinmauger said:

Or in East Yorkshire, had regular post pretty much every day tho.  Seems the 'Stars aren't being collected late by Royal Mail....

Seems Stars not being collected....

20 hours ago, bruno said:

Since they stopped using Royal Mail in my area I've had the star every Thursday except once when it was Friday . Pretty impressive as its got to have been a good 2 to 3 years I'd have thought 

Same for me. When it came by Royal Mail it was almost 50/50 whether it was on time or late/delivered to wrong address/not at all. 

Much better since it changed and it's delivered 6-7am every Thursday, no issues at all. 

4 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Ours arrived as usual on time this morning 

Are your posties not on strike?

3 minutes ago, edmon said:

Are your posties not on strike?

Yep. Ours are not done by mail a little fella drops it off in his car every Thursday only late once which was a Friday since going to subscription. Brilliant service 

8 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Yep. Ours are not done by mail a little fella drops it off in his car every Thursday only late once which was a Friday since going to subscription. Brilliant service 

OK if available in your area ;)

Im now two mags missing no doubt the postal strike, if this weeks isnt here by Saturday im going to get it from Tesco who have it in stock.

1 hour ago, bellevueace said:

Im now two mags missing no doubt the postal strike, if this weeks isnt here by Saturday im going to get it from Tesco who have it in stock.

Same here but I’ll hold on as it’s the off season,phone Dave if nothing arrives and he is guaranteed to sort things out.

• Like 1

"Same for me. When it came by Royal Mail it was almost 50/50 whether it was on time or late/delivered to wrong address/not at all.  

I'm now two mags missing no doubt the postal strike, if this week's isn't here by Saturday I'm going to get it from Tesco who have it in stock."  

Same here again, when it was delivered by courier it never arrived at all, ever, now 3 - 4 per year don't turn up.  When delivered in brown envelope the mag was on time 99% of the time, was brilliant, now much less so.  Local Asda & Tesco don't have any in stock, getting a tad fed up....

• Like 1