British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue v Poole Monday 1/7/19 BT Sports

34 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not as way off as you might think.

Bewley Finished a great 2018 early  with a 7.19 ave.  Had serious injuries.

His 2019  league meeting ave is 6.27... Considering he is young and probably his 1st big injury I don't think he has dropped much. Maybe less than Rob Lambert has dropped....

Worrall averaged 6.32 in 2018.

Suffered serious injury. His 2019 league meeting ave is 6.11. Less than TJ has dropped...

Lidsey, assessed 4.00 ? I can't remember.In 2019 he has averaged 4.21 in league meetings. If the 4.00 is right he's done ok.

They are not in the team to drop their average ! 

26 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Poole win at all cost reply. Fug you Dan, im alright. Drop him to win in 2019. Loan him out, and ask him back next season :blink:

So you sack Robert Lambert? TJ and Kerr if you was a Lynn manager... I'm sure theres is many more riders that have not been injured that meet your thinking too..

Edited by Bald Bloke

5 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Quiet right - kick em out.

So, how do you do at work - today are you going to work more effectively then yesterday?? And better still tomorrow??

9 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Had Teri rode, if Covatti had rode.......We would wipe the floor with you should we meet in the playoffs. Probably winning at home by a fair margin and winning at NSS as well. The Poole team this year is superior to Belle Vue’s, especially at 3 and 4 and reserve. BV might have a better top two but that’s about it.

Ipswich will win there next week.

I bet there is a home win next week??  horses for courses.

1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

Quiet right - kick em out.

So, how do you do at work - today are you going to work more effectively then yesterday?? And better still tomorrow??

I didn't say sack them did i, i just pointed out where the problems were in the team and Belle Vue are suffering this season but will benefit next season when they should have fully recovered from their injuries and got their confidence back. 

7 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Poole win at all cost reply. Fug you Dan, im alright. Drop him to win in 2019. Loan him out, and ask him back next season :blink:

So you sack Robert Lambert? TJ and Kerr if you was a Lynn manager... I'm sure theres is many more riders that have not been injured that meet your thinking too..

No i wouldnt sack them because you know they will come good and i expect good scores from the Kings Lynn trio you mentioned tonight. I was only pointing out why Belle Vue were struggling. Kerr in fact is riding well at the moment and nobody would sack R Lambert but Wells has been sacked and so has Ty Proctor who has come back from injury, Poole haven't replaced anyone this season yet. 

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

No i wouldnt sack them because you know they will come good and i expect good scores from the Kings Lynn trio you mentioned tonight. I was only pointing out why Belle Vue were struggling. Kerr in fact is riding well at the moment and nobody would sack R Lambert but Wells has been sacked and so has Ty Proctor who has come back from injury, Poole haven't replaced anyone this season yet. 

Kerr scored 1 beating Lambert at Swindon last week.

11 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

But has been scoring well at home i believe so coming back to form and his average has risen a bit. 

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

But has been scoring well at home i believe so coming back to form and his average has risen a bit. 

Yes and fair play to the lad he has had horrendous injuries and to get back to this level is a great achievement.

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Yet scored twelve at Ipswich the week before. Lynn’s season in a nutshell. 

2 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Yes and fair play to the lad he has had horrendous injuries and to get back to this level is a great achievement.

Lewis is a very good rider, had quite a few injuries and a horrific one at Peterborough I seem to recall, might be wrong there but he certainly deserves to have a great season. Good luck to him and by all accounts, not met him personally, a really nice guy too.

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Lewis is a very good rider, had quite a few injuries and a horrific one at Peterborough I seem to recall, might be wrong there but he certainly deserves to have a great season. Good luck to him and by all accounts, not met him personally, a really nice guy too.

The one at Peterborough was life threatening says alot about his character to comeback stronger.

16 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Had Teri rode, if Covatti had rode.......We would wipe the floor with you should we meet in the playoffs. Probably winning at home by a fair margin and winning at NSS as well. The Poole team this year is superior to Belle Vue’s, especially at 3 and 4 and reserve. BV might have a better top two but that’s about it.

Ipswich will win there next week.

Steve you beat us by 2 points at your place last week.

And by 2 points on monday whilst we were minus a number 7 and the points that would have bought.

I dont think there is much difference between the 2 teams, its tight.

As for ipswich, they will suffer in the big races next week but I agree they will beat us if we have to use Kyle again. If tero is fit we will beat them.

5 minutes ago, acef said:

Steve you beat us by 2 points at your place last week.

And by 2 points on monday whilst we were minus a number 7 and the points that would have bought.

I dont think there is much difference between the 2 teams, its tight.

As for ipswich, they will suffer in the big races next week but I agree they will beat us if we have to use Kyle again. If tero is fit we will beat them.

To be fair, the final score line on Monday flattered BV - they were definitely the second best on the night and by some margin #justsaying

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

rospigarana have sacked robert lambert !!

• Haha 1