British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Race for the top 4

46 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Swindon are favourites now..but they werent when all you banged on about was Poole beating everyone

I know more about the sport then you could even dream of.you live in a world where its Poole Poole Poole 

A troll is someone who says something to incite a response..........you know....like saying every time Poole ride they are underdogs.......like saying Poole were underdogs at Ipswich because Josh was missing yet amazingly not mentioning the loss of Heeps and the fact you were much stronger then the last time you beat us.

Poole hating troll lol........no just think Matt Ford has been part of the steady decline of the sport in the UK.....Middlo is a clown.....and there are some very weird characters as Poole fans

If Middlo is a clown, what does that make Hawkins? 

What exactly do you believe are the factors in the 'steady decline' of speedway in the UK? And please explain what part you think MF has played in them?

Facts rather than hearsay opinions would help. (You might want to check with your mate Mark Loram, before replying?)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

What exactly do you believe are the factors in the 'steady decline' of speedway in the UK? And please explain what part you think MF has played in them?

Facts rather than hearsay opinions would help. (You might want to check with your mate Mark Loram, before replying?)

Hawkins is useless as a team manager....thats the thing you see......i dont have to defend my club at every opportunity

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Middlo is a lovely guy who lives and breathes Poole speedway, saw him last night queuing for a soft drink , had a brief chat.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Hawkins is useless as a team manager....thats the thing you see......i dont have to defend my club at every opportunity

I agree with that statement especially the last bit on a thread that may not even be relevant to you and your club?!:rolleyes:  Such a shame after your early season results with Heeps at reserve, Still its not how you start its how you finish - as the song goes!:D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

I disagree

Each team will have had an agenda at the start of the season..............Poole expect to win the league............a side like us at Ipswich would have been happy just to make the play offs

If Ipswich don make the play offs i would say its a disappointing season for us

If Poole come runners up it will be a disappointing season

Do you think Man City would be happy with 2nd ...doesnt matter how good Liverpool are if your favourites its for a reason you expect to win. Man City are league favourites....if Liverpool are in form with 4 games to go and lead by 5 poitns do you think City would still be happy and just say 'its ok because Liverpool are in form'

Poole were favourites at the start..they were favourites 2 weeks ago..........to come 2nd after that has to go down as a disappointment

Haha Gavan you are hilarious. For the past month all you have been banging on about is Swindin being the favourites, even Swindon fans questioned you about it, saying they weren't sure about it. Now you are saying two weeks ago it was Poole??! Let us know when you return to planet Earth! :rofl:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Haha Gavan you are hilarious. For the past month all you have been banging on about is Swindin being the favourites, even Swindon fans questioned you about it, saying they weren't sure about it. Now you are saying two weeks ago it was Poole??! Let us know when you return to planet Earth! :rofl:

Yep IVE been banging on about Swindon being favourites in my opinion

2 weeks ago Poole were favourites with the bookies...........but hey dont let that stop you from being wrong.......again

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Yep IVE been banging on about Swindon being favourites in my opinion

2 weeks ago Poole were favourites with the bookies...........but hey dont let that stop you from being wrong.......again

I'm talking about who YOU have said were favourites and you have been saying Swindon. Not interested in the bookies. You have only reverted back to Poole cos SS is winding you up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seems a few can't debate without them having to feel they are correct, say your piece, allow people to counteract your beliefs with the view of "we will agree to disagree"  end of the day you are all speedway fans so share the most important thing together.

Poole are a successful club, I wouldn't say matt Ford is even partly responsible for the decline in british speedway in fact I think the sport would be in a better place if you had someone like Matt Ford and Guy Nicholls governing the sport.

Middlo is a good manager and person has the trophies to back it up, clown is not a word I'd use to describe someone who has given the sport alot

Hawkins however is not useless as a manager perhaps inexperienced but will he learn?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I'm talking about who YOU have said were favourites and you have been saying Swindon. Not interested in the bookies. You have only reverted back to Poole cos SS is winding you up. 

SS in winding up Gavan shock!!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

And from where I'm sitting so are you.

You 2 just can't help yourselves can you, but then you both know you'll get a reaction and then get him banned again :rolleyes:

Sheesh!!!

• Like 3

Surely it's then down to Gavan not to react.  He has already said many many many many times he has other things to do and speedway isn't his life,,, so maybe it shouldn't bother him so much. 

We all like a wind up, keep it like that without getting personal. 

Keep it banter 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Badge said:

And from where I'm sitting so are you.

You 2 just can't help yourselves can you, but then you both know you'll get a reaction and then get him banned again :rolleyes:

Sheesh!!!

Def doesn't need help getting banned. 

• Like 1

Well who is going to miss out as away wins for Wolves & The Aces as well as The Witches tanking the Robins.

Can Swindon get the point they need at Poole or The Panthers or will the away poor form cost us.

With Ipswich winning, unless Belle Vue get 4 points tonight then they will miss out.

5 minutes ago, Rob B said:

With Ipswich winning, unless Belle Vue get 4 points tonight then they will miss out.

Do Swindon not need a point still?