Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Technik said:

The Plymouth fixture has now vanished from 02/06 so it is now Berwick 09/06 that will open the Poole fixtures....Currently!!!!

It is all slipping away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Technik said:

The Plymouth fixture has now vanished from 02/06 so it is now Berwick 09/06 that will open the Poole fixtures....Currently!!!!

The Berwick home fixture is the only scheduled home fixture before the Govt lifting of Stage 4 Lockdown on June 21st!

Bearing in mind Poole's decision to drop to the Championship was primarily financial, perhaps its just not viable to run with a reduced crowd. Poole still have to find the money to pay the riders for the away meetings!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

The Berwick home fixture is the only scheduled home fixture before the Govt lifting of Stage 4 Lockdown on June 21st!

Bearing in mind Poole's decision to drop to the Championship was primarily financial, perhaps its just not viable to run with a reduced crowd. Poole still have to find the money to pay the riders for the away meetings!!

So if June 21st don't happen, will Poole run?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cityrebel said:

So if June 21st don't happen, will Poole run?

Government ministers now saying off the record that chances of June 21 lifting are zero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Government ministers now saying off the record that chances of June 21 lifting are zero.

My mate who works for the NHS said the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Technik said:

The Plymouth fixture has now vanished from 02/06 so it is now Berwick 09/06 that will open the Poole fixtures....Currently!!!!

heard plymouth cant get a team together on the 2nd !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, poole keith said:

heard plymouth cant get a team together on the 2nd !

You heard wrong the reason for cancellation is totally down to poole!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cup fixture now showing as 30th September now on poole website??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bazlux said:

Cup fixture now showing as 30th September now on poole website??

That don't leave a whole lot of time to fit in 3 more rounds & the final

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lewy said:

You heard wrong the reason for cancellation is totally down to poole!

Can you expand on that? Is it the stadium owners do you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lewy said:

You heard wrong the reason for cancellation is totally down to poole!

unless you got inside information your just guessing as lisa said explain yourself :t:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it's not down to Plymouth the cancellation, you can believe what you like 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lewy said:

I know it's not down to Plymouth the cancellation, you can believe what you like 

I know it not plymouth fault all to do with covid 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ray c said:

unless you got inside information your just guessing as lisa said explain yourself :t:

Ha! I was trying to be a bit more polite than that! lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy