British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

Watching chateau DIY all you mugs have paid for.....brilliant.

And there's a mug whatching it :party:

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

Watching chateau DIY all you mugs have paid for.....brilliant.

What he does with the profit from Poole Speedway is his own business 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I doubt much of it is from speedway!!!

Looks like trackprat is back from his ban :rofl:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Looks like trackprat is back from his ban :rofl:

Lol, I thought he was still waiting for us to get smashed by Redcar - was it, he said?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just a thought - as a result of chit chat in the pub with other fans - but could Poole choose Glasgow in the play-off semis? Is that allowed or must they choose from the 2 quarter final winners?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Just a thought - as a result of chit chat in the pub with other fans - but could Poole choose Glasgow in the play-off semis? Is that allowed or must they choose from the 2 quarter final winners?

Think they can choose any of the other 3 but not sure?

It says on the SpeedwayGB website

"The team who finishes top will have the pick of the quarter-final winners in the semi-finals."

Surely we will chose Edinburgh unless the riders prefer to go to Leicester.

19 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Surely we will chose Edinburgh unless the riders prefer to go to Leicester.

Be careful, what you wish for.

I don't think it is that cut and dry! Both Leicester and Edinburgh will be tough to beat. Leicester were on good form a few weeks ago and now Edinburgh are on really good form. Tough decision to make.

Edited by lisa-colette

12 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I don't think it is that cut and dry! Both Leicester and Edinburgh will be tough to beat. Leicester were on good form a few weeks ago and now Edinburgh are on really good form. Tough decision to make.

Edinburgh ran you closer at wimbourne road as I remember? And I would say are a fair bit stronger and on better form now. As Glasgow fan I'd prefer Leicester tbh but definitely think going to be Edinburgh

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Edinburgh ran you closer at wimbourne road as I remember? And I would say are a fair bit stronger and on better form now. As Glasgow fan I'd prefer Leicester tbh but definitely think going to be Edinburgh

Meeting of two halves that one! I think we were 12-14 up about half way through. Then they used TS and backed it up and managed to get it down to 6! 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Meeting of two halves that one! I think we were 12-14 up about half way through. Then they used TS and backed it up and managed to get it down to 6! 

Their top 4 keep them in all meetings. Only takes 1 of bottom 3 to fire and it's a very difficult night. As with Redcar when kemp came to party

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Think they should pick Leicester best chance of beating Edinburgh will be in the Final.:P

• Like 1