British Speedway Forum

11 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Tbf the quoted 12 hour wait time for an ambulance not exactly within their control. We know whose to blame for that but won't say as not allowed

Nicola Out!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, King Jamie said:

Nicola Out!

Poor Nicoliar.

She certainly knows how to run a country.

Just noticed I said run meant ruin.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Leicester restaging on Tuesday, if that's postponed, that means no speedway Wednesday 

16 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Leicester restaging on Tuesday, if that's postponed, that means no speedway Wednesday 

To be honest if it postponed on Tue ,Scunthorpe should just concede the tie,judging be the Team they are happy to put out.It’s making a mockery of the play offs,why bother.:mad:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Have we  picked leicester now.this is now a complete farce 

At this rate the Poole and Glasgow riders will need to do another pre-season to get up to speed again.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/8/2021 at 10:25 PM, foreverblue said:

For a play off meeting i would of thought extra provision of medical cover would be provided. When was the original cut off date then? Who did it get moved for? Can't have been Poole as we are just hanging around waiting for a team to qualify.

Poole Vs Redcar - 22nd September, 5 days after the original cut off. I'd say that means it could well have been for Poole's benefit too.

As  promoter  of any club how can  you get your own fans to attend a meeting when you don't know who you will be riding , and to promote what should be one of your biggest meeting of the season. Also the away fans to travel the day after they have riden the semi's.  Stupid should not be running these meeting's now, should all be done by end of September. 

Edited by Trackerman48
Wrong word

10 hours ago, Gazc said:

At this rate the Poole and Glasgow riders will need to do another pre-season to up to speed again.

Yep it's a deliberate ploy to try and stop the two best teams from winning the league. Play offs are bad enough but to have the top six involved is crazy add in the fact that they are being held in October and its madness. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marshall07 said:

Poole Vs Redcar - 22nd September, 5 days after the original cut off. I'd say that means it could well have been for Poole's benefit too.

No benefit to Poole, we would still have topped the table if that meeting had been after the cut off date. 

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

No benefit to Poole, we would still have topped the table if that meeting had been after the cut off date. 

Plus if they did keep to the original cut off date i'm sure they would have just fitted it in on an off night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ray c said:

Perhaps we will have meeting on bonfire night this year :nono:

The way it's going ray c you won't be far off?

22 minutes ago, ray c said:

Perhaps we will have meeting on bonfire night this year :nono:

Won't be the first time. I saw Michael Lee win the Poole gala fair on November 5th 1983!