British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

European U 19 Championship final Sunday 16th August live on the internet ??

The Final looks very competitive. I must rate Jan Kvech as the favourite & the Poles always have an ace in the pack. Drew Kemp will be in the chase I'm sure, The Dane Basso was coming good last season & if the track suits him he will do well. Petr Chlupac will open a few eyes. I also hope that young Jordan Palin can make a mark after his late call up he has been outstanding

Apparently poured down about an hour ago and rain set for the next few hours....

Rain stopped. Think they are hoping to push this through quickly now

• Like 1

Bad first ride for the two

From updates heat 9

After the start in the first turn, the ugly fall of Blodorn, Sadurski and Ansviesulis. Sadurski is on his feet and goes to the depot, as is Ansviesulis. But an ambulance is called for a young German.
Ansviesulis rolled over and was subsequently struck by the other mentioned riders. The culprit is excluded.
According to current information, Blodorn should also be fine and go to the depot to applause. But he walks very slowly and it looks like he has some problems with his right leg.

Blödörn wants to continue the race, but it is not yet known whether the race doctor will allow it.

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

From updates heat 9

After the start in the first turn, the ugly fall of Blodorn, Sadurski and Ansviesulis. Sadurski is on his feet and goes to the depot, as is Ansviesulis. But an ambulance is called for a young German.
Ansviesulis rolled over and was subsequently struck by the other mentioned riders. The culprit is excluded.
According to current information, Blodorn should also be fine and go to the depot to applause. But he walks very slowly and it looks like he has some problems with his right leg.

Blödörn wants to continue the race, but it is not yet known whether the race doctor will allow it.

Ht 8 ? Norick 1 pt

Started to rain slightly now

Edited by iris123

7 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Ht 8 ? Norick 1 pt

Yes it was heat 8 and looks as if everone is ok- maybe it`s the Latvian who was in the ambulance ?

Edit looks as if everyone is ok and carries on.

Edited by racers and royals

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Birkemose to win it in heat 20  with a maximum ??

Looks like it, but could be under pressure. Next heat is vital for the other two....Hjerrild mucked that uo

Edited by iris123

20 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Looks like it, but could be under pressure. Next heat is vital for the other two....Hjerrild mucked that uo

Saw that right. Kvech champ Birkemose fell

8 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Saw that right. Kvech champ Birkemose fell

Quite decent prospect Kvech mind you I said that about Milik when he was that age

Edited by zlata prilba
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, zlata prilba said:

Quite decent prospect Kvech mind you I said that about Milik when he was that age

Yes and I saw Holub when he was fairly young and looked quite exciting.

So did Palin score 7 or 8 points?

7: BSPA site, live updates, speedwaya-z.cz, Jordan Palin on facebook, Steven Goret on facebook

8 FIM

https://www.fim-europe.eu/events/1037

The issue is who came second in heat 20 Palin or Goret?