British Speedway Forum
ch958

Jason Garrity

1 hour ago, ch958 said:

2018/19 he rode for Scunny

how come he is down as riding for birm  in 2020 when the season never got started . just askin lyke .

Jenga

I know you like winding people up, but I think this thread should be left to rot, a bit like the said person this thread is about !!

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Neila said:

Jenga

I know you like winding people up, but I think this thread should be left to rot, a bit like the said person this thread is about !!

His Scunthorpe obsession lives on

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Neila said:

Jenga

okay , i will drop the garrity thing , not too sure about the scunny thing tho  !        you know how the worky fans love godders . could be on par with trump  that guy .

Edited by jenga

On 12/11/2020 at 10:29 PM, jenga said:

any fans sending jase garrity a x mas card for 2020.?  Scunthorpe fans must shirley be sending   something in the post . maybe a wee cake with a blunt file in it . i think the term for a blunt file is  pinned .   merry christmas to all ..

Who's Shirley?

1 hour ago, therefused said:

Riding today at Scunthorpe apparently 

I'm surprised his van started after being idle for 5 years!

I don't know why he is bothering; after what he did, no-one is going to want him.

1 hour ago, *JJ said:

I don't know why he is bothering; after what he did, no-one is going to want him.

I think you might be proved wrong, this is speedway and anything can and does happen.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2024 at 7:50 PM, therefused said:

Riding today at Scunthorpe apparently 

So the Chairman of the sports governing body is allowing this to happen on his own front door step, what does that tell you about his values and care for the sport in this country. Godfrey is a disgrace.

• Like 2

Hope you people in the 'Cancel Culture' don't do anything wrong or you might end up with people trying to cancel you.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, edmon said:

Hope you people in the 'Cancel Culture' don't do anything wrong or you might end up with people trying to cancel you.

i wouldnt describe what he did as 'doing something wrong'. he shouldnt be anywhere near the sport. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, torpointfanatic22 said:

So the Chairman of the sports governing body is allowing this to happen on his own front door step, what does that tell you about his values and care for the sport in this country. Godfrey is a disgrace.

39 minutes ago, edmon said:

I wonder how many "amateurs" turn out in meetings having taken medicines, smoked or drunk alcohol days before a meeting.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, torpointfanatic22 said:

Surely the justice system is there to punish those who deserve it.  Once they've served this aren't they then given the chance to resume their place in society or should they continue to be punished for the rest of their lives? (And please don't think I'm condoning his past actions)

Edited by SPEEDY69
  • Like 8