British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dandelion

France, Germany

Can anyone let me know what the top talents (u-21 and u-23) are for these nations? Are there any better talents than the ones listed?

France (u-23**/u-21*)

Gaetan Stella**

Steven Goret*
Thomas Valladon*
Steven Labouyrie*

Germany (u-23**/u-21*)

Michael Hartel**

Dominik Moser**
Sandro Wassermann**

Lukas Fienhage*

Lukas Baumann*
Jonas Wilke*
Leon Arnheim*
Ceina Liebmann*
Ben Ernst*
Norick Blodorn*

Any help would be appreciated, cheers :t:

Also who are the best Swedes and Czechs coming through? Be interested to know

This is the Czech team that were in the qualifier in the world U21 team comp

1. Petr Chlupac - 3, 3, 0, 2, 3 = 11
2. Daniel Silhan - 2, 2, 1 = 5
3. Jan Macek - 2, 0, 1 = 3
4. Daniel Klima - 1, 0, 3, 3, 3, 2 = 12
5. Jan Kvech - 2, 3, 2, 2, R, 3 = 12

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Goret made good progress last season. I really rate Blodorn, while Ernst and Baumann also look to have promise. Hellstrom-Bangs is the standout Swede at the moment. 

• Like 1

Germany's top teenage speedway rider of 2021 is certainly the seventeen year old Norick Blödorn (MSC Brokstedt). By the way, Norick is the nephew of the former international speedway rider and world long-track champion Tommy Dunker.  

Here in Bavaria we also have a promising seventeen year old speedway rider in Erik Bachhuber (MSC Olching).

Probably our hottest speedway prospect here in Bavaria since Martin Smolinski is a fourteen year old youngster by the name of Patrick Hyjek (born 28 May 2007). He has Polish-German parents (they originally come from Bydgoszcz), lives in Munich, and rides for the MSC Olching. Hyjek twice won the German 125cc speedway title in 2018 and 2019, was fourth in the FIM 125cc Gold Trophy. He switched to the 250cc class last year and was again nearly unbeatable, but due to the Corona virus there were no official championships held last year.  

Edited by Bavarian
  • Like 1

On 2/2/2021 at 1:01 PM, arnieg said:

Goret made good progress last season. I really rate Blodorn, while Ernst and Baumann also look to have promise. Hellstrom-Bangs is the standout Swede at the moment. 

Really do rate Steven Goret quite highly, think he could make quite a name for himself if he continues like this...

On 2/2/2021 at 8:25 PM, Bavarian said:

Germany's top teenage speedway rider of 2021 is certainly the seventeen year old Norick Blödorn (MSC Brokstedt). By the way, Norick is the nephew of the former international speedway rider and world long-track champion Tommy Dunker.  

Here in Bavaria we also have a promising seventeen year old speedway rider in Erik Bachhuber (MSC Olching).

Probably our hottest speedway prospect here in Bavaria since Martin Smolinski is a fourteen year old youngster by the name of Patrick Hyjek (born 28 May 2007). He has Polish-German parents (they originally come from Bydgoszcz), lives in Munich, and rides for the MSC Olching. Hyjek twice won the German 125cc speedway title in 2018 and 2019, was fourth in the FIM 125cc Gold Trophy. He switched to the 250cc class last year and was again nearly unbeatable, but due to the Corona virus there were no official championships held last year.  

Interesting to hear about Patrick Hyjek... Hope he sticks with his German roots, lots of young Poles already...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Interesting to hear about Patrick Hyjek... Hope he sticks with his German roots, lots of young Poles already...

We hope so, too, but with dual nationality he might be tempted, since the Polish clubs are head-hunting for talented juniors. His parents come from Bydgoszcz, a town formerly known as Bromberg, before it became Polish in 1945.  

Edited by Bavarian

47 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

We hope so, too, but with dual nationality he might be tempted, since the Polish clubs are head-hunting for talented juniors. His parents come from Bydgoszcz, a town formerly known as Bromberg, before it became Polish in 1945.  

It didn’t work out so good for the previous youngster from Germany who went back to his parents country and rode as a junior for i think Rzeszow ! Again can’t think of his name atm

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

It didn’t work out so good for the previous youngster from Germany who went back to his parents country and rode as a junior for i think Rzeszow ! Again can’t think of his name atm

I wonder who was that ?

We have raced against Patrick he's a talented young rider , hoping to go up against him again this year on the 250s.

18 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

I wonder who was that ?

Sure he came from Schleswig-Holstein and made it into the top 3-5 in the U21 final one year. Possibly around the time of Lambert being in as well. Could only be about 5 years ago he was riding in Poland. But like Marian Kreklau his name evades me

Edited by iris123

Time flies indeed.

I even raced against him in a German U21 meeting in Teterow in 2010.

Good times.

• Like 1