British Speedway Forum
noaksey

Kings Lynn v Wolves 27/5

4 minutes ago, therefused said:

Wow that was quick.He didn't want to be there tonight you could see that.His gating in ht 13 was atrocious,he didn't want to start with the other 3.Proctor has to follow though.

How much i like Iversen i hope they aren't doing a deal with him,he seems to be going downhill pretty rapidly.I said at the start we should have had Lawson instead of Proctor hopefully that will follow.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Wow that was quick.He didn't want to be there tonight you could see that.His gating in ht 13 was atrocious,he didn't want to start with the other 3.Proctor has to follow though.

How much i like Iversen i hope they aren't doing a deal with him,he seems to be going downhill pretty rapidly.I said at the start we should have had Lawson instead of Proctor hopefully that will follow.

I just can't understand all the negative comments on here!   ;)

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, therefused said:

He doesn't smile at the best of times - how miserable must he look tonight!!

3 minutes ago, Starboy118 said:

I just can't understand all the negative comments on here!   ;)

I pay my money i think i can criticise the riders who feel aren't pulling their weight.I'm not being negative just for the sake of it like many do.Let's remember many of the negative comments come from people that don't actually attend.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Agree with all that. Proctor is at his level now, shuts off too much into the bends and is as poor as he was when we released him a couple of seasons ago. Was always a poor signing. 

Not currently convinced by Kinsley but he did pop out of the gate in one heat only to be swallowed up on bend two. Step too far maybe at the moment but not sure what other options there are within rules.

Would stick with Riss, Jorgensen, Kerr and Bridger. All showing flashes of decent effort and commitment. 

21 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I pay my money i think i can criticise the riders who feel aren't pulling their weight.I'm not being negative just for the sake of it like many do.Let's remember many of the negative comments come from people that don't actually attend.

Us that don't attend anymore have paid in thousands over the years & we have good reason to moan. It's quite clear thing's haven't changed to convince us otherwise. 

Pi$$ poor promoting

Pi$$ poor manager

Pi$$ poor team

Pi$$ poor race track

All at pi$$ poor prices

If you're still happy with that, crack on, but some of us feel we deserve so much better & we have a right to voice that opinion, like I said, after spending £1000's over the years. 

Maybe those that are so blind might start to see the light with regular beatings at home. 

Going back in to my memory bank, the complete set up currently reminds me so much of Wagstaff's last season, catastrophe. 

Edit:-

For the record, even though I'm never there anymore, I can assure you seeing these kind of results still hurt. It's my home town, fans over the last 3-4 seasons have deserved so so much better than they're getting. 

Edited by Daniel Smith
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I would say the Cook decision was made before the meeting and Craig was told which resulted in him going through the motions tonight and making the rest of the team unstable.

They don’t have a meeting for a week so could have released press announcement at weekend or Monday, I would have a guess the replacement will be someone that was originally unavailable at the start of the season 

11 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Spot on, Cook looked totally uninterested and Proctor has to go as well.

Replacement can't be NKI. Riding in Poland & I assume Denmark, Polish clubs are restricting their riders to one other league....

Unless something has changed.

Milik or Lebedevs? Not seen Milik on polish scorecards. Lebedevs is riding in Poland. Musielak only other possibility I can think of.

Edited by Col

Whoever the replacement is surely it’ll make sense to have someone that will be based in the UK?

9 minutes ago, stevehone said:

Whoever the replacement is surely it’ll make sense to have someone that will be based in the UK?

Hang on though, who based in the UK is a better rider than Craig Cook?? 

A UK based replacement can only be a downgrade & the team is worse again is it not?? 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Col said:

Replacement can't be NKI. Riding in Poland & I assume Denmark, Polish clubs are restricting their riders to one other league....

Milik or Lebedevs? Not seen Milik on polish scorecards. Lebedevs is riding in Poland. Musielak only other possibility I can think of.

The 1 other league restriction is only for Ekstraliga. Niels is not racing Ekstraliga this year in Poland.

Milik and Lebedevs are with the same club in Poland - Krosno.

30 minutes ago, Col said:

NKI isn't riding in the top league in Poland, he's now in Division 1 so can ride in 2 other leagues plus Poland.

3 minutes ago, Rob B said:

NKI isn't riding in the top league in Poland, he's now in Division 1 so can ride in 2 other leagues plus Poland.

Iversen is in Sweden & Denmark isn't he??