British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gasser90

Belle vue vs pboro double header

So with the panthers the only team in the league not to turn a wheel competitively yet what are we thinking ? Belle vue to win both home and away ? 

2 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

So with the panthers the only team in the league not to turn a wheel competitively yet what are we thinking ? Belle vue to win both home and away ? 

Dream on.

Peterborough have four number 1s in their team, Chris Harris, Scott Nicholls, Hans Andersen and Bjarne Pedersen have all held the number 1 race jacket in their careers.

Panthers home and away win, I will be at the home leg.

Really missed the speedway, chips and smell in the toilets.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Looking forward to the match at NSS.

WEATHER FORECAST OK AT THE MOMENT

will be interesting to see how Jordan Palin goes at his former track!!!!!!

11 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Dream on.

Peterborough have four number 1s in their team, Chris Harris, Scott Nicholls, Hans Andersen and Bjarne Pedersen have all held the number 1 race jacket in their careers.

Cloud cuckoo land 20 point plus win at NSS for Aces and 50-40 win for Aces at show ground :party:the pensioners will be knackered riding 2 meetings in 1 day :rofl:

• Haha 3

On 5/29/2021 at 12:39 AM, KeirStarmerFan said:

Dream on.

Four number ones, they have been, but no now ;). Aces 20 point win at home and a narrow win at the Show Ground for me. 

• Like 1

Stupid question..but can you just show the tickets on your phone or do they have to be printed?

5 hours ago, chrismorton said:

Stupid question..but can you just show the tickets on your phone or do they have to be printed?

Where you asking about? At Belle Vue can use phone.

don't underestimate Peterborough, tough team to beat especially at the Showground

• Like 1

On 5/29/2021 at 12:29 PM, GAH said:

Cloud cuckoo land 20 point plus win at NSS for Aces and 50-40 win for Aces at show ground :party:the pensioners will be knackered riding 2 meetings in 1 day :rofl:

What’s it like in cloud cuckoo land? :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, chrismorton said:

You can use your phone at Lynn, So i imagine it will be the same at the Showground.

10 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

You can use your phone at Lynn, So i imagine it will be the same at the Showground.

That makes sense, not sure why the ticket says 'print'.

I assume they will just use the order reference to verify the ticket.

On 5/29/2021 at 12:29 PM, GAH said:

Ha ha that's really funny.

Not too sure what the BV riders are like at the showground, so I will say it will be close within 6 whoever wins! BV need to prove they are not vastly overrated. 

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Not too sure what the BV riders are like at the showground, so I will say it will be close within 6 whoever wins! BV need to prove they are not vastly overrated. 

Peterborough are a better team.

When BV lose tonight, they will have nothing to be ashamed about. 

The only team that comes close to this current Peterborough side is Belle Vue's famous team in 72, which had four number 1s.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan
  • Haha 1