British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Glasgow v Scunthorpe Friday 6th

1 hour ago, Solidmango said:

Definitely Dan and not Joe? Dan has an average of over 6 whereas Joe is a 1* reserve - the same as Palin. 

Palin has an average around 5.5

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

Palin has an average around 5.5

I don’t know why they don’t display there averages on the green sheet averages page anyone know why ? 

45 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

I don’t know why they don’t display there averages on the green sheet averages page anyone know why ? 

In case you use them for world domination :t:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

I think it’s because their average doesn’t matter as they can only be replaced by a rising star or R/R.

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

I think it’s because their average doesn’t matter as they can only be replaced by a rising star or R/R.

Fair enough but it’s just interesting to see how they are doing compared to other riders and rising stars etc 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ryan555 said:

It is annoying that they don't show aves for rising stars! Could they not add an asterisk with the grade next to ave?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, topaz325 said:

It’s off.

That is not good news as the "conspiracy theorist" (Skidder1) will be on here soon saying it is because of the GP in Lublin. :wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Given my street is now passable only by canoe I'd say that correct call was made!!

• Like 1